This Is Why We Think

Started by Halinder, November 06, 2014, 11:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halinder

So, one of my colony ideas resulted in a large central area with side-lots for farming, each of them slightly open to the sky in the middle with sun lamps lighting the corners, a massive wall encapsulating the entire place. A group decided to drop into one of these side-lots, so whilst they were getting through the three sets of stone doors I put two layers of stone walls on the other side. Since they were kind of clueless after that they instead turned around and began lighting sun lamps on fire.

In a closed /farm/.

It wasn't too long before the beating on the stone walls was halted by burning Austrian paratroopers, the 'given up and leaving' notification showing for their group with nowhere to go meaning they began wandering rather than attacking walls. They're okay, however, since they have food on them, but wait, I have a zombie mod installed. A zombie mod that, when it goes airborne, all bodies turn in three days of death unless rotten -- and these, quite clearly, were fresh. It was beautiful to watch as the quarantined survivors began to slowly deteriorate into insanity, a psychotic rampage sending a flurry of bullets across the room before a day later what little sane survivors were left were soon in a room with a lot of bitten not-so-sane survivors. Combined starvation, burn wounds, and accidental friendly fire meant that the coming days lent me an entire room of zombies.

Guess the next sky-drop is going to be in for a surprise.