[A12] Resource Duplication! v1.7.2 - Now in 3D! (17/9/15 Update)

Started by henryheyhey123, August 31, 2014, 09:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I add non adf.ly links to download this mod?

No, I would like to support you!
0 (0%)
No, I don't really mind them.
0 (0%)
Yes, it's really annoying!
0 (0%)
Why not have both?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 06, 2014, 05:35:58 AM

Bodog999

Killaim

should make a random event (rare)

"Whoops the duplicator accidentally duplicated a wierd slimish thing that doesent look friendly"

then make a new pawn that will go around melee stuff till killed

Bodog999

Quote from: Killaim on September 02, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

"Whoops the duplicator accidentally duplicated a wierd slimish thing that doesent look friendly"

Blob Monster :D

henryheyhey123

Quote from: Killaim on September 02, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

That's actually a good idea! Will probably get it done by 1.5

Bodog999

I'm not gonna download the 1.2 v of this mod cuz I like the 1.1 a blue glow I dont really need :P but I could try to just paste it in and hopefully it will work.

henryheyhey123

Quote from: Bodog999 on September 06, 2014, 04:05:16 PM
I'm not gonna download the 1.2 v of this mod cuz I like the 1.1 a blue glow I dont really need :P but I could try to just paste it in and hopefully it will work.

That's fine mate. Do check in tomorrow for 1.3 though! (May need a new world for it otherwise it gets a bit buggy, dll content you see!)

Bodog999

Got it working :D litteraly was just copying the glow lines into the file and tadaa! done :D also if you need to get any resource working in your mod you can ask me. Atm I added in the stone bricks, uranium and medicine. Just need to work on the shells, missles and modded stuff.

Bodog999

henryheyhey123

When I realise what the hell Tynan did to the code, frankly. The duplexer doesn't seem to be coming up in the production tab!

elStrages

Quote from: henryheyhey123 on December 18, 2014, 02:08:38 PM
When I realise what the hell Tynan did to the code, frankly. The duplexer doesn't seem to be coming up in the production tab!

a bit of a cluster f*** but overall the changes are for the better and will reduce down on code in the long run :)

henryheyhey123

Quote from: elStrages on December 18, 2014, 02:12:32 PM
Quote from: henryheyhey123 on December 18, 2014, 02:08:38 PM

a bit of a cluster f*** but overall the changes are for the better and will reduce down on code in the long run :)

cheers for the info! Does he show off what he's changed coding-wise somewhere? Thx in advance!

flash3012

Can you try to update this mod on Alpha 8? It doesn't work...

Bodog999