[MOD](A9d) Xtra Plants v5.3 Pie Recipe Hotfix Mar. 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, November 07, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see this mod available in standalone parts? As in one mod for trees and one mod for wild plants/flowers and one for wine production.

Yes (The mod would still be available in it's complete form as well.)
28 (51.9%)
No, I like everything included in this mod. I see no reason to split it up.
26 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

HBKRKO619

Did the compatibility patch between this mod and extended woodworking need to be updated or it's the same as alpha 8 ?

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Igabod

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on February 23, 2015, 09:08:23 AM
Did the compatibility patch between this mod and extended woodworking need to be updated or it's the same as alpha 8 ?

It probably needs to be updated as well. I'll message ItchyFlea about it.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Igabod on February 23, 2015, 12:53:51 PM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on February 23, 2015, 09:08:23 AM

It probably needs to be updated as well. I'll message ItchyFlea about it.

Ok thank you :)

Agent32

First with another mods.
Second - vanilla.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Quote from: Agent32 on February 23, 2015, 01:20:17 PM
First with another mods.
Second - vanilla.

Did you open the mod menu and then close it and immediately start a game? Or did you close the mod menu, quit to OS and then start Rimworld and then start a new game? Cause that issue generally only happens when people don't restart the game completely after opening the mod menu. But it has happened other times for other reasons, so I need to be sure what the problem actually is.

Agent32

Quote from: Igabod on February 23, 2015, 01:56:44 PM
Did you open the mod menu and then close it and immediately start a game? Or did you close the mod menu, quit to OS and then start Rimworld and then start a new game? Cause that issue generally only happens when people don't restart the game completely after opening the mod menu. But it has happened other times for other reasons, so I need to be sure what the problem actually is.
Yes, i restart game.
Ill setup clear client, for test, through.

I try one more time, with delete all mods, config and saves in appdata. But still...
I don't have any ideas what try next.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Are you using v5.1 or v5.0? Cause 5.1 works perfectly fine for me. 5.0 is from the Alpha 8 version of the base game and no longer works. Try re-downloading it HERE

[edit to add] Make sure to delete the old Xtra Plants folder before you install the fresh download.

Schweineratte

Same problem. Unassigned textures everywhere... Installed, activated, restarted, anyway... X-Textures everywhere... what a bummer!

Igabod

I don't know what the problem could be. I have only core and Xtra Plants activated and I see this when I load a new game.

Ramsis

Asked Tynan how to make fruit trees that gave fruit after full growth and then would rebloom after a bit.

https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/569965494507331587
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

ItchyFlea

The patch to make Xtra Plants and Extended Woodworking work together has been updated, and you can grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/42mhh91vkcgfqnd/A9_EW_-_XP_-_ComPatch_v1.21.7z

This is a mod in itself that overrides parts of Xtra Plants and Extended Woodworking. Activate it like a normal mod within the game, with the exception that you must activate it *after* activating Xtra Plants and Extended Woodworking.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Igabod

Quote from: Ramsis on February 23, 2015, 05:20:51 PM
Asked Tynan how to make fruit trees that gave fruit after full growth and then would rebloom after a bit.

https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/569965494507331587

Ok... I already have them not being destroyed on harvest anymore.

Agent32

So. I try and try.
What i find out:
With client wersion 0.9.722 rev29069 - mod dont load pictures of tries.  In wanilla or with another mods, its dont change.
But he "work" only problem - is picture of red cross.

0.9.725 rev2350 - Mode work! Without any problem.
But when i chose mod " AlphaMuffalo1.5.2" or "Biodiversity" - mod dont work at all.

Thank for trying help.