[MOD](A9d) Xtra Plants v5.3 Pie Recipe Hotfix Mar. 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, November 07, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see this mod available in standalone parts? As in one mod for trees and one mod for wild plants/flowers and one for wine production.

Yes (The mod would still be available in it's complete form as well.)
28 (51.9%)
No, I like everything included in this mod. I see no reason to split it up.
26 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Igabod

Quote from: Agent32 on February 23, 2015, 05:42:21 PM
So. I try and try.
What i find out:
With client wersion 0.9.722 rev29069 - mod dont load pictures of tries.  In wanilla or with another mods, its dont change.
But he "work" only problem - is picture of red cross.

0.9.725 rev2350 - Mode work! Without any problem.
But when i chose mod " AlphaMuffalo1.5.2" or "Biodiversity" - mod dont work at all.

Thank for trying help.

Ah yes, I forgot. You will need to update your copy of Rimworld to the latest version. There were bugs with the previous releases of the base game that had to get fixed. And yeah Alpha Muffalo and Biodiversity and Xtra Plants all modify the Biomes.xml file so you'll have to download the compatibility patch for Xtra Plants and Biodiversity. Biodiversity contains Alpha Muffalo so you don't need to activate that mod. Just download the compatibility patch at the bottom of the original post for Biodiv and replace the Biodiversity_Biomes.xml file with the compat patch file and be sure biodiv is activated AFTER Xtra Plants.

[edit to add] I've placed a notice on the original post letting people know to download the latest version of Rimworld first. Thanks for pointing this out.

Ramsis

Quote from: Igabod on February 23, 2015, 05:41:15 PM
Quote from: Ramsis on February 23, 2015, 05:20:51 PM
Asked Tynan how to make fruit trees that gave fruit after full growth and then would rebloom after a bit.

https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/569965494507331587

Ok... I already have them not being destroyed on harvest anymore.

:0
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Schweineratte

Yup... thats it. Now it works. Updated v9b to v9d.  Thank you. Awesome!

Agent32

Lol, it happen again! 
When winter comin.

I try create new world and pick up december, only one type of tree in mod have img.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

I'll see if I can replicate the issue to try and fix it. But I haven't seen this happen yet and I just played for a couple hours earlier.

Igabod

ItchyFlea has updated the compatibility patch for Extended Woodworking. If you use it please download the update which fixes some mistakes with colors.

Igabod

There has been another update for the Extended Woodworking compatibility patch. It fixes a couple of mistakes regarding Camellia and Japanese Maple trees. You can download it either from the link on the original post or from HERE or on the original post for Extended Woodworking.

Igabod

Minor hotfix uploaded. Trees were set to only live for 30 days on accident instead of 150 days. No need for a new game with this update.

Also, ItchyFlea released another update for the Extended Woodworking patch. Download that HERE or on the first post of this thread.

kelwyn2

Love the mod... but not entirely loving the current graphics. I've slowly been replacing them with more vanilla style drawings (see attached).

I'm probably going to keep going and replace more just for my own benefit, but if you want the files I can send them your way.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Quote from: kelwyn2 on March 06, 2015, 12:33:40 AM
Love the mod... but not entirely loving the current graphics. I've slowly been replacing them with more vanilla style drawings (see attached).

I'm probably going to keep going and replace more just for my own benefit, but if you want the files I can send them your way.

Yeah, those two you showed look pretty good. Gimme a download link or something and I'll probably switch to as many textures as you provide. There are some which I am really proud of that I probably won't change unless something that is far superior to it is provided, but most of them don't fall into that category.

kelwyn2

Sweet, I've just been doing one or two a day during breaks. I'll keep going and send you an update when I either slow down or I've done enough to make it worthwhile.

Igabod

Quote from: kelwyn2 on March 06, 2015, 12:52:37 AM
Sweet, I've just been doing one or two a day during breaks. I'll keep going and send you an update when I either slow down or I've done enough to make it worthwhile.

sounds good to me. don't forget to replace the leafless texture for trees if you are changing the trunk shape on them. And feel free to create any new ones you wanna see in the mod too. I'll do all the XML work for it of course.

harpo99999

kelwyn2, the wild grape vine could (with a re-colour of the bunches) be usable for the wild berries as well(as rasberry is a thorny VINE as is blackberries), but the  strawberries usually are a small bush that sends out runners to start more bushes nearby so would not be suitable for them

kelwyn2

Igabod