A more Sinister Rimworld

Started by Dannywomack, November 07, 2014, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannywomack

After finding out you can harvest organs from Prisoners and sell them, I have been trying to create a type of evil surgeons lair down a dark tunnel where the victims are taken to be harvested. It would be good if there was a specific surgeons bed for operating rather than butchering the prisoners in front of the others in the regular prison beds.  After the harvest the leftover corpse could be put into an incinerator or made into meals for the other prisoners just to make it a bit more horrific on top of the organ removing.

For a rather morbid operating theatre, it could include a table full of surgical instruments, perhaps they are blood stained. Secret doors around the base so prisoners can be taken in the night. Would love to have this in the game.

Let me know if you have any similar ideas, Thanks

DapperDan.

Kelian

Quote from: Dannywomack on November 07, 2014, 05:01:43 PM
After finding out you can harvest organs from Prisoners and sell them, I have been trying to create a type of evil surgeons lair down a dark tunnel where the victims are taken to be harvested. It would be good if there was a specific surgeons bed for operating rather than butchering the prisoners in front of the others in the regular prison beds.  After the harvest the leftover corpse could be put into an incinerator or made into meals for the other prisoners just to make it a bit more horrific on top of the organ removing.

For a rather morbid operating theatre, it could include a table full of surgical instruments, perhaps they are blood stained. Secret doors around the base so prisoners can be taken in the night. Would love to have this in the game.

Let me know if you have any similar ideas, Thanks

I just did this and more. I harvested the heart, then butchered the corpse and my colonists had their first taste of meat in a long time... hey, nothing is wasted in Fallville. It was an interesting back story, he was a captured pirate, recruited, mental break - went on a rampage, recaptured, then harvested, then eaten. I mean the dude was 65. He helped everyone out.

Halinder

Suddenly traits are extremely fleshed out and psychopath-cannibal combos will lead colonists to randomly butcher corpses in the night.

Dannywomack

For a  while I was thinking I was the only one haha, but how about calling the other factions around for tea?
There could be some kind of  mutant colonist who is kept in the cellar and eats the bodies, unless it is not fed then it could break out and cause mayhem  :o
DapperDan.

Johnny Masters

This game is taking quite the dark turn, i guess the probable evolutionary step is play as the raiders already. Well, at least they seem to have drawn a line at rape

Not that i think it shouldn't be this or that dark, but there should be some kind of "wtf, are we butchering people now?" mood effect. At least with a direct LoS, so you can still have your crazy doctor in his secluded lab.

ToXeye

And necrophages that like to chew on human or animal bone.
Features everywhere!
e_  O:
/|   /|\

Kelian

Quote from: Johnny Masters on November 08, 2014, 03:34:27 PM
This game is taking quite the dark turn, i guess the probable evolutionary step is play as the raiders already. Well, at least they seem to have drawn a line at rape

Not that i think it shouldn't be this or that dark, but there should be some kind of "wtf, are we butchering people now?" mood effect. At least with a direct LoS, so you can still have your crazy doctor in his secluded lab.

There was a morale penalty of -15 or -14 I think for eating human meat. It grossed everyone out, except the lunatic.

I want us to be able to crash on a map that already has a mid level settlement devolped, and if we can, we assault or we make peace with them. It's entirely possible you land on a planet with anyone of the tech level civilizations already on the planet.

Wex

-12. It becomes -15 the second time you eat, if the debuff hasn't ended. Pair this with a lavish meal (+10), and you can see that the nutrient paste (-5, -8) is more disgusting than eating human meat.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Johnny Masters

Not that mood penalties or bonuses are the way to go to fix everything, but lacking any textual/narrative response, it seems like the only