Will it blend? NO! Why not?

Started by Quasarrgames, December 09, 2014, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

What happened to manufactured walls blending in with natural ones? when will/will we get it back? Thanks:)
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Coenmcj

Our glorious 'Godeveloper' (That should be made official.) said somewhere on the suggestions board that we would reinstate it in the next alpha, however, since we haven't had a new alpha in something like 2 months... Good luck finding it.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

christhekiller

If you notice Tynan's working on some Alpha 9 stuff and bugfixes. Chances are Alpha 8 will be out soon ;)

Damien Hart

Quote from: Coenmcj on December 09, 2014, 10:12:55 PM
Our glorious 'Godeveloper' (That should be made official.)

He's already a transcendent, let's not give him a big head now.  :P

Dr. Z

You can connect them with a Def change descirped in this thread, which doesn't look very nice but works till Alpha 8 hits.

I can also provide a detailed guide if you have no modding experience at all and are unsecure what exactly to do.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Shinzy

Quote from: Damien Hart on December 10, 2014, 04:19:30 AM
Quote from: Coenmcj on December 09, 2014, 10:12:55 PM
Our glorious 'Godeveloper' (That should be made official.)

He's already a transcendent, let's not give him a big head now.  :P
Everyone at lewdeon deserves a big head *poke*

Damien Hart

Quote from: Dr. Z on December 10, 2014, 05:02:59 AM
which doesn't look very nice

If you're referring to the way the horizontal seams have that weird puzzle piece look, then that's just the way RimWorld renders it, A8 looks exactly the same.

I'd never actually noticed myself until I put it back, checked it and thought "How did I mess that up?" Then I looked back at A3 and realised it was always like that.

Quote from: Shinzy on December 10, 2014, 05:12:35 AM
Everyone at lewdeon deserves a big head *poke*

Lewdeon Lube Co... no wonder they bought all my slaves. ::)

Dr. Z

I couldn't find any good material in a quick search but I'm pretty sure Alpha 6 didn't looked that way.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Damien Hart

As it happens, I still have Alpha 6:

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!