[MOD] [ALPHA 7] RumWorld - By JuliaEllie (10.11.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, November 10, 2014, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Hey everybody,

this is my new mod made in one sitting over almost 13 hours live on stream. Thanks to all my viewers who helped designing it. It adds alcohol (dont you say??). You can cook the drinks or drink them - both gives happy thoughts. They will drink when they are close to a mental break.

Features:

Sugar cane - new plant. 

Alcohol Production - learn to build the following.

Dwarven Still - worktable to make the following.

Juice - press juice from berries, potatoes, agave or sugar.
Wine - make wine from juice.
Spirits - make liquor from wine.

ATTENTION: IF you happen to use Wonka Corp please delete the "planterinos" and "resourcerinos" files from RumWorld.

DOWNLOAD!!

Igabod

You should throw a link to your twitch in your signature or something. Do you post the videos on youtube afterward? I'm interested in watching.

[edit to add] lol ok my vision is failing me today. I just noticed that you did put a link in your signature. I guess the picture distracted me.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

harpo99999

too much starboard, not enough port, but good on yer

Patrykbono20

nice, BUT where its POLISH VODKA,
not stupid russia vodka for cleaner kitchen, but polish for drink :D

Smasher5523

haha, every time i log onto the forums i see you have uploaded some random (but great) mod.

JuliaEllie

Thanks guys this means a lot to me :) RimWorld kinda became my "vocation" - not only modding but also hanging around in the various twitch channels and interacting with the rest of the community.

Shinzy

ChronicallyCaffeinated

Great mod, but there's a bit of a problem.
If someone's depressed from an excess needs (excess hunger, exhaustion etc.) they'll make a bee line for the alcohol instead of fulfilling their needs(even if the alcohol is on the other side of the map, while the food that they're so desperate for is literally in the next room) is there a way to make it so that they'll actually try fulfilling their needs before going for the alcohol?

JuliaEllie

Hmm I dont know if or how I can fix this. At the moment they are running for the booze if they are unhappy but I cant refine the jobdriver to get something to eat before they drink - they would always eat instead of drink.

Killaim

Igabod

Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 15, 2014, 04:58:26 PM
Hmm I dont know if or how I can fix this. At the moment they are running for the booze if they are unhappy but I cant refine the jobdriver to get something to eat before they drink - they would always eat instead of drink.

You unintentionally turned all colonists into alcoholics! Shame on you JuliaEllie! lol. I haven't actually looked into playing this mod yet, but that problem sounds like it could be "fixed" just by adding some nutritional value to the rum. Even a small value would keep the colonists from starving to death while they drink at least. At least I am assuming this is the case.

JuliaEllie

whi said it was unintentional? Ok yes it was.. YAY pirate colony ftw :D

AurOn2401

Yar har fiddlee dee, being a pirate is okay for me.
Do what you want if you want to be free, youu aaare a piiraate!