Shattered Pelvis

Started by Lost Cause, November 10, 2014, 01:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Cause

So one of my original 3 colonists now has a shattered pelvis... and a shattered rib and he appears to be staying in bed... he's been like that now for quite some time and doesn't appear to be healing.
Will he actually recover movement eventually or should I just harvest the two bionic arms and bionic eyes and surrender the hope of getting back my social 15, medicine 13, cooking 12 colonist?
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

Wex

Remove all bionics, as well as one lung, one kidney and a heart or a liver.
Then do what you do with dead colonists.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Headshotkill

Put him out of his missery, a shattered pelvis sounds painfull...

RawCode

There is no cure at this time, you can remove everything and place him into cryosleep for better times.

Lost Cause

It is one of my original three colonists and the only one I have that knows how to cook X.x
Dang it all ;.;
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

Cimanyd

Quote from: RawCode on November 10, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
There is no cure at this time, you can remove everything and place him into cryosleep for better times.
How can someone incapacitated be placed in a cryptosleep pod?

Quote from: Lost Cause on November 10, 2014, 09:54:27 AM
It is one of my original three colonists and the only one I have that knows how to cook X.x
Dang it all ;.;
I think it's a Lost Cause
Try a nutrient paste dispenser? :(
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.