[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caesius

a bug report.

crematory droid's control setting is initialized when load save file.

RiftandRend

Why are the combat droids called "Basic Combat Droids"? Are more advanced ones planned?

Mechanoid Hivemind

Okay MAJOR issue i might be dumb but when i load backstories and then the base mod its all good. But when i load just droids its leaves the mods page and takes me to the back ground of the main menu, no buttons to click to get back in to the mod menu, nada and those are the only 3 that i wanted to load up and get into. Halp please D:
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

zenfur

Quote from: mipen on August 13, 2015, 08:28:42 PM
...and sand piles are made from crushing stone chunks at the stonecutters table, or they can be gathered from sand terrain using a new order in the Orders menu. I'll be working on an in-game tutorial/wiki type thing that should explain how everything works soon, but I'm swamped with work and uni at the moment :(

How about adding sand as a byproduct of mine operation or make clay collector (not sure if it's from your mod) to work on many terrains with different result (sand -> gives sand) instead grinding the stone?
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

mipen

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on August 15, 2015, 05:55:56 PM
Okay MAJOR issue i might be dumb but when i load backstories and then the base mod its all good. But when i load just droids its leaves the mods page and takes me to the back ground of the main menu, no buttons to click to get back in to the mod menu, nada and those are the only 3 that i wanted to load up and get into. Halp please D:
Are you using backstories v8? There is a bug with version 9 and droids

Too-DAMN-Much

hope you can update soon mipen, only found it a few alphas ago but easily one of my favorite mods :D

XenoII

Ouan

A12! No, well, A11B! Glad you figured out what went wrong with the last update to your mod there. It had caused my last 11b colony to go down in flames when I updated the mod versions. Made me sad att, but all is well with the world now. I may just pop over to 11b land whilst I await the future. Slainte!
Damn Pirates!

amodchecker

all parts except for the following work with alpha 12 as thay are right now: droids and (possibley) backstories

so if all you want is the embrasures and ore miners,  thay will work

droids won't work,  i don't know about backstories
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

mipen

I'm hoping to get an update for everything except droids up today or tomorrow. Droids are going to take a while because I have to rewrite the whole mod :(

Too-DAMN-Much

in that case, can i ask for a feature? disposable batteries to one time use emergency charge a droid that can be crafted somehow, but please be sparing on silicon, i've waited 3+ years for a usable amount to zoom by on a bulk goods trader before, no exaggerating :)

NihilRex

Quote from: Too-DAMN-Much on August 24, 2015, 11:54:24 PM
in that case, can i ask for a feature? disposable batteries to one time use emergency charge a droid that can be crafted somehow, but please be sparing on silicon, i've waited 3+ years for a usable amount to zoom by on a bulk goods trader before, no exaggerating :)

That sounds... awesome.  Double want.

I love dropping droids in with prepare carefully, and it sucks that you have to turn them off so soon...  _any_ other method of charging them is cool.

Too-DAMN-Much

Quote from: NihilRex on August 25, 2015, 12:03:05 AM

I love dropping droids in with prepare carefully, and it sucks that you have to turn them off so soon...  _any_ other method of charging them is cool.

well certainly not a replacement, more like a way that's a bit more wasteful of steel than you should be, but you can use one essential job droid as soon as you've landed in short bursts if you're willing to spend for it, personally i want to be able to boost the initial amount of hauling a bit when i'm still building the first rooms mainly.

Ouan

Quote from: Too-DAMN-Much on August 25, 2015, 12:54:06 AM
Quote from: NihilRex on August 25, 2015, 12:03:05 AM

well certainly not a replacement, more like a way that's a bit more wasteful of steel than you should be, but you can use one essential job droid as soon as you've landed in short bursts if you're willing to spend for it, personally i want to be able to boost the initial amount of hauling a bit when i'm still building the first rooms mainly.
Especially the 6x6 being the first room six that is not too small for colonists in this mod update. In my vanilla only playthough the colonists took a year to get a big enough space dug into their mountain home to make big rooms. Mining droids are the way to go. Well, it did not help that all of my prisoners died from infections....
Damn Pirates!