[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipen

Quote from: Vuursteen on August 31, 2015, 01:38:45 PM
No buttons for collect clay and sand with new version CCL on clear Rimworld installation.
http://clip2net.com/clip/m54307/cfcca-clip-316kb.jpg
http://clip2net.com/clip/m54307/c19ca-clip-129kb.png
The new update should fix that now, sorry about that.
Quote from: 1000101 on August 31, 2015, 04:17:52 PM
Quote from: Vuursteen on August 31, 2015, 01:38:45 PM
No buttons for collect clay and sand with new version CCL on clear Rimworld installation.
http://clip2net.com/clip/m54307/cfcca-clip-316kb.jpg
http://clip2net.com/clip/m54307/c19ca-clip-129kb.png

Seems mipen forgot two small but the most important xml tags from a file.

Replace /Mods/MD2Base-12.0.0/Defs/ModHelperDefs/Designators.xml with the file attached to this post.  Hopefully he will sneak this into MD2 itself.
Why did you have to notice? I was going to sneak it past you!

Well, next time check your log output when testing your mods.  :P
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Doomerz

I don't want to be that guy, but do we have an expected turn around time for droids or a temp patch for them? If not that is fine, I won't hold you to a deadline, but it would be nice to know when to look for droids. Have a good one. :)

mipen

I'm sorry, but they are going to be a while :( I have to redo the mod from scratch and I don't get much free time anymore these days :(

mckinnal

here is the output_log

[attachment deleted due to age]

rsof69

bazalisk

hi

I'm having major issues with this mod.

it seems to be breaking save files constantly.

i did a search for the error message i get and the only place it comes up is in this thread for this mod, which i use.

the error reads as follows:

"System.NullReferanceException:Object Referance not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld.SquadAI.Brain.SquadBrainTick ()[0x00000] in <filename Unknown>:0

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannpt be Null
Parameter Name: source
Object Referance not set to an instance of an object"

any ideas how to fix this?

Falcon24

Quote from: Dude1925 on August 26, 2015, 04:39:33 PM
I read that Droids doesn't work, but does anyone else have problems with the Manufacturing module? In my case I can't build the control console.

I'm getting a ReflectionTypeLoadException relating to the ControlConsole. I just noticed it after updating the MD2 Base.

[attachment deleted due to age]

bazalisk

ok so it looks like my issue could actually be from the "Misc. w MAI+Robots" mod  :s

its getting hard to peg down what mods throw up which errors :s

damn my mod addition!

Pilz

Quote from: bazalisk on September 04, 2015, 04:59:59 AM
hi

I'm having major issues with this mod.

it seems to be breaking save files constantly.

i did a search for the error message i get and the only place it comes up is in this thread for this mod, which i use.

the error reads as follows:

"System.NullReferanceException:Object Referance not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld.SquadAI.Brain.SquadBrainTick ()[0x00000] in <filename Unknown>:0

System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannpt be Null
Parameter Name: source
Object Referance not set to an instance of an object"

any ideas how to fix this?

Had this exact Problem.
Updated to 12d and redownloaded newest MD2 Version, fixed it.

bazalisk

sweet thanks for the tip

i hadn't updated so will try this.

bazalisk

ok so i still have the above issue.

every save i make becomes corrupted throwing out the above error even after updating and reDL the base mod file :(

Hexatron

Hope that your time schedule may soon look friendlier. That you then may get the oomph to get the droids going.

We all are waiting patiently, at least my group of friends. We love the droids, we used them lots, we cannot go without them.. so we wait, even though each of us itches to give the A12 a go finally ;)

mipen

Quote from: bazalisk on September 07, 2015, 02:40:13 AM
ok so i still have the above issue.

every save i make becomes corrupted throwing out the above error even after updating and reDL the base mod file :(
Are you sure the error is from this mod? I don't change anything that has anything to do with squad brains, so I can't think what would cause it. Do you have any other mods installed?

bazalisk

to be honest i#m not sure it is this mod, it was just one of the last mod i installed before i encountered the error :s

the error reports give little to no info on what file in which folder is coursing the issue.

i'm currently narrowing down the list of mods i have to find which is giving the error but i have a feeling that it could be this mod conflicting with another or clutter mod.

the SquadbrainAI bit was originally what made me think it was Misc.w/MAI mod  but now i think it could be any mod.  I just googled the error and it took me to your mod thread.

i have no idea tbh,  wish the error reports were more user friendly.