[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotix14

Quote from: MarineStardust on April 16, 2016, 03:35:00 PM
only reason i use MD2 is the Ore extractor and Fissure generator. i just hope CCL is friendly with all the mod i plan to use, if not then it will be sad not using the ore extractor and fissure generator and i have no idea if those are any mod that do what the ore extractor do.

*Shameless self promotion inbound*

Currently my mod is about the only one(There's also upcrafter, but that's only for steel and finite, so not exactly what the ore extractor provides) that provides the same function as the ore extractor and is up to date with alpha 13. So while we all wait for MD2 to be updated(because I am really waiting for those mechanical walls and deep storage), you could try that one.

ghostangel

Hello tell me is it possible to run on Droid Alpha 13, to me they really liked.

Soap

Lennbolt7

Quote from: Soap on April 28, 2016, 04:16:49 AM
Please release for A13 : :-[
This mod in it's current state is dead. Two or three different people claimed to have plans to update this, But nothing came from that yet. Have patience, someone will update/remake this eventually.

Lennbolt7

Quote from: ghostangel on April 28, 2016, 03:40:16 AM
I wouldn't count on it. The last version was a11 If I remember right. Some people seem to want to update this themselves. If you look back a few pages you'll find who I'm talking about. Keep checking back here and look for updates from those people.

ghostangel

Quote from: Lennbolt7 on April 28, 2016, 12:04:33 PM
I wouldn't count on it. The last version was a11 If I remember right. Some people seem to want to update this themselves. If you look back a few pages you'll find who I'm talking about. Keep checking back here and look for updates from those people.

I'm sorry, droids will not be updated to the new version? I read the comments, I understood his desire to update but no one will be! I say is true?tell me which parameter does not run this mode from the old version to the new. why such conflicts

ghostangel

sorry guys, I not write by the topic, but who knows this mod Arachnid Threat?? I would like to know this mod is still under development ? I would like to try it on alpha 13

Lennbolt7

Quote from: ghostangel on April 29, 2016, 02:07:14 AM

I'm sorry, droids will not be updated to the new version? I read the comments, I understood his desire to update but no one will be! I say is true?tell me which parameter does not run this mode from the old version to the new. why such conflicts
Someone is looking to update this, but it might take awhile. Have you seen the enhanced development mod? The guy that made that is going to remake this at some point. As for your technical questions, I'm really not sure.

ghostangel

Quote from: Lennbolt7 on April 30, 2016, 10:32:31 AM
Quote from: ghostangel on April 29, 2016, 02:07:14 AM

Someone is looking to update this, but it might take awhile. Have you seen the enhanced development mod? The guy that made that is going to remake this at some point. As for your technical questions, I'm really not sure.

Is not saw

mipen, the original mod author, has basically left the RimWorld modding scene.

Don't expect any updates for this mod.  Constantly posting "pls update" will yield nothing other than burying mods which are actively developed and be to their detriment.  Please respect active mods by not trying to necro dead ones unless you have something for people to download (ie, an update of the mod).

This topic should really be moved to the outdated sub-forum.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.