[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelinferno125

@SaymonCZ,my mod order:
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>AtomicPower</li>
    <li>GlitterTech</li>
    <li>Mechanical-Defence-2-master</li>
    <li>MoreBlastingCharges</li>
    <li>MoreDeco</li>
    <li>MoreStorage</li>
    <li>MoreTurrets</li>
    <li>MoreWeapons</li>
    <li>PurpleIvy</li>
    <li>Refrigeration</li>
    <li>LordFappington_Romance</li>
    <li>Shipyard</li>
    <li>Floorspikes</li>
    <li>Turret Collection</li>
    <li>Turret Collection Overkill</li>
    <li>ED-AutoLoader</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>ED-DeepStrike</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-EMRG turret</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-MortarAmmo</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalShields</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-WirelessPower</li>
    <li>Orcs</li>
    <li>Zombie Apocalypse</li>
    <li>Norbals</li>
    <li>The Great War 7.1.2</li>
    <li>MoreHair</li>
    <li>Suicide Bomb_v1.1b</li>
    <li>NaturalTerrainFlooring</li>
    <li>XtraTrees</li>
    <li>Tech Tree Minami A7</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_AnimalHusbandry</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_Clutter</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_CustomEvents</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_ExtendedStoneworking</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_GlassworksVII</li>
    <li>A2B</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_M&amp;Co. Deepdriller+MMS</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_MachineGunNests</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_ProjectArmory215</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_w_MAI</li>
    <li>NewRecipeNurse</li>
    <li>TTMpatch_SurgeryExtendedAndBionics</li>
    <li>Apothecarius</li>
    <li>BrainRemoval</li>
    <li>Eugenics</li>
    <li>Immersive Body</li>
    <li>Universal Synthesizer</li>
    <li>44-ResourceStockpileAmmounts</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
can still make sand piles in the stonecutting bench -_-

Clibanarius

As one of my new favorite mods, I sure hope this gets updated sometime soon for Alpha 8! I'm wanting to have those worker droids available toward the middle of my colony's life!

Patriota

I want some helpful droids in my colony, I want Mechanical Defense for alpha 8. ;)

TehJoE

Is there any way to keep the Crematorius from cremating my hunted animals? My colonists are starving but these dead raiders are starting to smell.
Do you remember, how many breads have you eaten in your lifetime?

Goo Poni

Quote from: RubberPiggy on December 14, 2014, 10:16:35 AM
Is there any way to keep the Crematorius from cremating my hunted animals? My colonists are starving but these dead raiders are starting to smell.

You can forbid the animals while the cremators do their work on the raider bodies then draft them and send them back to the charging stations. Deactivate them there to stop them wandering around the base idly and then you can collect the game you've been hunting. Deactivating them stops whatever they were doing and stops them draining their energy.

TehJoE

Quote from: Goo Poni on December 14, 2014, 10:19:51 AM
Quote from: RubberPiggy on December 14, 2014, 10:16:35 AM

You can forbid the animals while the cremators do their work on the raider bodies then draft them and send them back to the charging stations. Deactivate them there to stop them wandering around the base idly and then you can collect the game you've been hunting. Deactivating them stops whatever they were doing and stops them draining their energy.

Huh. I always forget forbidding is something I can do. Thanks for the (obvious in hindsight) tip.

As a feature suggestion for the mod, perhaps an allowed types menu similar to the butcher table would be a welcome addition to the Crematorius, if it's possible to add such a thing to a Pawn rather than a building.

Edit: Being able to attach bionic arms/legs to droids to "upgrade" them would kick several degrees of ass as well.

Dude1925

Is this going to be updated for A8 soon? It was one of my favorite mods to use in worlds that lacked food.

kokuto

More mods for droids, the better I say. Given... colonists are a bit troublesome.

Patriota

Droids, droids, droids we need droids. Cybernetic colony is so good.

Dude1925

Ded1

Just be patient guys, it seems like mods that add the ability to make "colonists" have a lot of work to convert and make work again.  It will be out when its done.  Bugging him wont make it go faster.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

TehJoE

Yeah, this game is still in alpha. It would be surprising if an update didn't break compatibility with every mod in existence, since the base game isn't even done. Hopefully once this game goes 1.0 full release, some kind of backward compatibility can be established so we don't have the Minecraft situation where every update goes ignored by the community until the popular mods update :P

That said, this mod is the only reason I'm still playing Alpha 7 ;D

123nick

is it possible to have this mod with everything except the drones? although they are nice, i prefer the MAI drones mod a litttle bit more.

Ded1

I use both myself cause while the MAI drones can do everything with a bit of research, they are far more costly.  So i use these for general tasks and if i have spare AI cores lying around i will build MAIs to supplement my group.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

BartKrap

When will this be updated to alpha 8, I am waiting. Mechanical walls are the best. Please do it asap!!!!!!!