[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabbamonkey

Quote from: Epyk on February 12, 2015, 02:28:28 AM
Here's some fantastic textures created by mrofa:

Fissure generator:

Extractor:

These are awesome. No need for me to redo these.  :)

Rock5

Well that was a pretty good description of how you do it. Thanks. I'll keep them in mind the next time I work on a texture.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

mipen

Quote from: Asfalto on February 12, 2015, 10:33:35 AM
could you put the date of your last update in the title of the mod plz?
It doesn't fit :(

Quote from: Rock5 on February 12, 2015, 06:06:32 AM
You would need to use front, back and side textures for it to look right (unless you did a top view texture).
Yeah that would be ideal, but it would require more textures, and jabbamonkey has just done a lovely one for me D:

mrofa

jabbamonkey you could redo the rest since im kinda lacking time to do anythig in mid of a week and i love your style :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Asfalto

jabbamonkey

Quote from: mrofa on February 12, 2015, 01:43:04 PM
jabbamonkey you could redo the rest since im kinda lacking time to do anythig in mid of a week and i love your style :D

What's left? The DSU?

I think the walls are all fine, since they already resemble the other walls in the game...

mipen

Quote from: Asfalto on February 12, 2015, 03:10:21 PM
Quote from: mipen on February 12, 2015, 01:19:00 PM
Quote from: Asfalto on February 12, 2015, 10:33:35 AM
could you put the date of your last update in the title of the mod plz?
It doesn't fit :(

Well ;_;

:D btw awesome mod.
But if you look at the releases, it should show how many days it has been since it was released, and I will start putting the date of it in the title

Quote from: jabbamonkey on February 12, 2015, 03:23:02 PM

What's left? The DSU?

I think the walls are all fine, since they already resemble the other walls in the game...
Yeah I think it's only the dsu left :D thanks so much, you're awesome!

mipen

What's left? The DSU?

Oh! Maybe coal? :3

Redshadow

Quote from: mipen on February 12, 2015, 04:30:50 PM

What's left? The DSU?

Only other thing I can think of is adding icons in place of the droid spawn items (which currently use the textures of Coal). But then again, unless you have a mod that makes the items not work, or a mod like Prep Carefully(which allows you see the items before you select them). If you don't have one of those mods then it's pretty useless.
Anyway, great textures, jabbamonkey. Great mod, Mipen!
Yes, I made my icon in a game called LittleBigPlanet...

mipen

Quote from: Redshadow on February 13, 2015, 07:17:47 AM
Quote from: mipen on February 12, 2015, 04:30:50 PM

What's left? The DSU?

Only other thing I can think of is adding icons in place of the droid spawn items (which currently use the textures of Coal). But then again, unless you have a mod that makes the items not work, or a mod like Prep Carefully(which allows you see the items before you select them). If you don't have one of those mods then it's pretty useless.
Anyway, great textures, jabbamonkey. Great mod, Mipen!
I'm loathe to admit this, but... that texture used for the coal is just my default texture I use when coding, and isn't actually the coal texture. I completely forgot to change it... D:

skullywag

The little black circle? Brilliant! No one would of ever known.....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

jabbamonkey

Been playing around with customizing droids...  Here is an iteration of the builder droid...

Also, right now the icon used for the droids when using the "prepare carefully" mod is a gray circle... Once all the new droids are complete, you could probably use the droids head for each icon... or I can create a box "kit" for each droid.

I do think that the droids are VERY INEXPENSIVE when "preparing carefully" and starting a new game. I think they are around only 9 points each? Less than a skill point? Ouch. Right now I choose not to start with any droids, because it makes things way too easy.

mipen

Quote from: jabbamonkey on February 13, 2015, 07:33:18 PM

Been playing around with customizing droids...  Here is an iteration of the builder droid...

Also, right now the icon used for the droids when using the "prepare carefully" mod is a gray circle... Once all the new droids are complete, you could probably use the droids head for each icon... or I can create a box "kit" for each droid.

I do think that the droids are VERY INEXPENSIVE when "preparing carefully" and starting a new game. I think they are around only 9 points each? Less than a skill point? Ouch. Right now I choose not to start with any droids, because it makes things way too easy.
He looks great! Very golden :P Yeah I guess using their head for the icon would be best, you aren't actually supposed to see that item. There's not much I can really do about taking it out from preparecarefully, maybe EdB would be able to exclude them from the list if I asked nicely :P

skullywag

Can you not change your droid spawners (as thats whats displaying in PC) to buildings and not use items.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Machine

Really loving this mod. I noticed that the Crematorius shouldn't target animals you hunt though.

Here's how you fix it.

JobGiver_GetCorpses.cs

using MechanicalDefence2.Util;
using RimWorld;
using System;
using Verse;
using Verse.AI;
namespace MechanicalDefence2.Droids
{
public class JobGiver_GetCorpses : ThinkNode_JobGiver
{
protected override Job TryGiveTerminalJob(Pawn pawn)
{
Job result;
if (pawn.GetType() == typeof(Crematorius))
{
Crematorius crematorius = (Crematorius)pawn;
if (crematorius.Active)
{
Corpse corpse = (Corpse)CorpseFinderUtility.FindClosestCorpse(crematorius);
if (corpse != null)
{
                        if (corpse.innerPawn.RaceProps.humanoid == true)
                        {
                            result = new Job(DroidJobDefs.CremateJob, corpse);
                            return result;
                        }
                        else if (corpse.innerPawn.RaceProps.IsAnimal)
                        {
                            CompRottable comp = corpse.GetComp<CompRottable>();
                            if (comp != null && comp.Stage != RotStage.Fresh)
                            {
                                result = new Job(DroidJobDefs.CremateJob, corpse);
                                return result;
                            }
                        }
}
}
}
            result = null;
return result;
}
}
}