[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaperius

Your work is awesome* I however would like to inquire; apologetically of course. As to if your going to update it to Alpha 9 and hopefully soon; also does it like lamps and such require to be switched on and off as per the Alpha 9 additions (the various machines and the mechanical walls) It'd be appreciated to know that so I can plan how to modify my heat room trap.

P.S Your awesome; thank you for this mod that is awesome I don't play rimworld until it released to the latest version XD

Seriously; I can't play with out it the inherent utility of it and a few other mods make it hard to do so XD
I remain Vigilant.

mkire

so far everything seems to work in alpha 9d, besides droids, i can't seem to build any.

i have the assembly built, a pad built, and several droids researched, but clicking on the add bill button for the droid assembly doesn't work.

skullywag

This hasnt been updated. Some thing will translate from alpha to alpha some things dont. Yourr gonna have to be patient.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Barbadian

Quote from: mkire on February 24, 2015, 03:50:42 AM
so far everything seems to work in alpha 9d, besides droids, i can't seem to build any.

i have the assembly built, a pad built, and several droids researched, but clicking on the add bill button for the droid assembly doesn't work.

That same problem

wyattray

Veids

wyattray

Damn, Im not even starting a colony until I get this mod up and running.

Thunderdome

I have installed the mod and been playing it for atleast 4 hours and I can not make any droids.....I have plasteel and metal and 100's or circuits i have  a drpoid assembly table and have researched everything in the game and still can not make droids what seem to be the problem here? can u tell me what else is required because when I click the droid assembly table the add bill thing will not come up for me   so what is the ingredients if u will for the droids??  I have again reserched everything in the game  can u PLEASE help me

deadmeat5150

Quote from: Thunderdome on February 25, 2015, 04:21:47 AM
I have installed the mod and been playing it for atleast 4 hours and I can not make any droids.....I have plasteel and metal and 100's or circuits i have  a drpoid assembly table and have researched everything in the game and still can not make droids what seem to be the problem here? can u tell me what else is required because when I click the droid assembly table the add bill thing will not come up for me   so what is the ingredients if u will for the droids??  I have again reserched everything in the game  can u PLEASE help me

Try reading the rest of the thread. This hadn't been updated yet. Droids don't work.

Andre2160

deadmeat5150