[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMEPSIL0N

Quote from: Yas on April 17, 2015, 01:51:36 PM
Quote from: mrzjadacz on April 13, 2015, 03:14:46 AM
Does embrasures or mechanical walls in embrasure state, grant any cover? I would want to use them to make maze.

Cover... thats what they are for. So, Id say *yes*

I would have to check but I believe they provide too much coverage for that idea, I seem to recall having a setup like
Pawn Embrasure1 Space Embrasure2 Target
in alpha 8 just ended up with me chewing up the second embrasure and the targets being relatively unharmed.

LegendZero88

Yas

Quote from: IAMEPSIL0N on April 17, 2015, 08:00:41 PM
I would have to check but I believe they provide too much coverage for that idea, I seem to recall having a setup like

Dunno... I always thought an embrasure is *meant* to have super cover. Isnt it? Look at this WWII thingy:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Large_embrasure_in_British_WWII_fortification_%28internal%29.JPG.

It provides a *lot* cover for a rifleman, doesnt it?

And thats how I understand the MD2 (and other) emrasures. So... Id say its okay they provide a lot cover.

mrzjadacz

Ok, thanks. I found in config which line define covver and i edited embrasures from Defend that Colony to 0 cover.

Hellandlife

Is this being worked on for alpha 10?

I really love the droids and power options.
Sometimes I get to a point where I just don't have enough people ya know.

Great MOD :D On my top 10 must have.
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

Dregod

mipen

Everything except droids updated to alpha 10! unfortunately droids will take a while longer to update :(

DanRowan

Cant wait for the droids, this with superior crafting is going to be insane, keep up the great work!

DAMbustn22

Hey man, is there any time frame on when droids will be ready that you could give. I love this mod, it is amazing, but droids are my favourite part!

mipen

They will probably take a while, there have been lots of changes to the health system that I have to get my head around and then try to find work arounds for. So yeah unfortunately they will take a while :(

mathwizi2005

Awww~  Guess I gotta wait longer for my Borg colony to be fully assimilated.

iamthebest22

I can wait, look forward to trying out the new awesome droids !

thefinn

Quote from: iamthebest22 on April 26, 2015, 11:22:14 AM
I can wait, look forward to trying out the new awesome droids !

Yeah I need someone to clean the toilets.

Aarkreinsil

Thanks for nudging me at your mod in my request thread xD
Your mod title made it Sound like a turret compilation, so all the great industrial stuff went completely under my radar.
The drills, the offworld crafting thing, it's just perfect.

Yas

Hey Mipen,

thx for getting modular :P ... loving it. Now I got another stupid request for to bug u- sorry.

Would it be possible to describe a bit what ur moduls include? Like

MD2Core: Needed for all
MD2Droids: Adds all droids and related stuff like workbenches, materials and so on. (Okay, droids quite obvious)
MD2Industry: Adds... stuff (just what? Is coal belonging to industry? Or extractors? Whats clay? Clay? Huuh?)

Cause I got a bit confused looking for my beloved Fissure generators and ore extractors. Are they industry? Or maybe manufactoring?

Get what I mean? :)