[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simulacrum0

so now that droids don't count as colonists how do i keep them from running all over and equipping every piece of clothing they can find?

skyarkhangel

Hi! It would be great if you add the gradual decrease in extraction in mines.

mipen

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 04, 2015, 10:35:53 PM
so now that droids don't count as colonists how do i keep them from running all over and equipping every piece of clothing they can find?
Do they auto-equip things? They shouldn't be doing that >.<

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 05, 2015, 02:31:38 PM
Hi there! Uhm, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Could you explain some more?

BMS

Quote from: mipen on June 06, 2015, 08:43:55 AM
Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 04, 2015, 10:35:53 PM
Do they auto-equip things? They shouldn't be doing that >.<
Its like droid Kardashian up in here!

I think maybe build a mine thing it gives you 1500 ore a day then 1499 then 1488 eventually causing you to build another mine?
Shackleberry: Would be useful if there was an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for each of the XML files, would make validating XML between version far easier.

magei

Are Basic Combat Droid's still broken? Would love to use them for hunting!

zodium

Quote from: mipen on June 06, 2015, 08:43:55 AMDo they auto-equip things? They shouldn't be doing that >.<

Yeah, they do. I think it's fine if you have a good setup, and I was actually just now trying to give the combat droids the ability to hold weapons too!

Also, the droid builder station seems a little off. Sometimes it won't build droids even though I have more than enough resources, and doesn't respond to right-clicking if I attempt to assign a colonist directly. It also seems you can't use "Do until X" because there are always zero droids. I'm trying to set up a fully automated base, and this would be handy for repairs.

Dakkanor

seems i cant really give combat drones any orders at all besides conscripting and telling them to move, no equip this, no man that mortar, no capture that person. not sure if that was intended as your notes only mentioned that combats couldn't equip weapons now.

zodium

Quote from: Dakkanor on June 09, 2015, 05:50:43 AM
seems i cant really give combat drones any orders at all besides conscripting and telling them to move, no equip this, no man that mortar, no capture that person. not sure if that was intended as your notes only mentioned that combats couldn't equip weapons now.

Same here. What's the point of combat droids if they can't hold weapons, anyway?

Adamiks

You should remove "update apparel" sub node or something like that, because player can't select outfits for droids.

Baguette

R.I.P all my saves that got permanently corrupted by mods
2015-2015

skyarkhangel

The mine produces an unlimited number of resources... It would be more realistic if they came to an end and we had to build a new mine.

and waiting for update A11 update :)

Ignotus

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the repair station doesnt really repair the droids.. they just stay there forever. I disabled maintenance on themselves and just build more if they "die".. I have the hopper, It has power, it has steel fed into the hopper.

Thank you

mipen

tylkas

I have been waiting for this since the release. Awesome mod! Thank you, mipen =]

mipen

Quote from: tylkas on June 14, 2015, 07:48:50 AM
I have been waiting for this since the release. Awesome mod! Thank you, mipen =]
Thanks! And you're welcome :) I tried to test everything as best I could so hopefully it is bug free! If you find anything though, let me know