[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipen

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 21, 2015, 02:27:15 AM
can driods have numeric name's? like Logistics droid 01 and Logistics droid 02 ,it would be so much easier to over ride a tack if i new what droid was going to do it "power switch is reserved by Logistics droid" what one is it i have 15.....
Good idea! I'll implement that.

Quote from: Alcyonna on June 21, 2015, 04:07:17 AM
Hey, great mod!! (i apologize for my bad english^^)

I have trouble with droids can't repare them, everything was ok, i started a new map and now they just stay near the repare station without gain of life .... eternally^^

if u have an idea?
Thank u!!
Yah, that is a known bug. I have just finished fixing it now, so the update should be out very soon

Alcyonna

Girlinhat

So I tried this a while back, and found that there was no way to repair droids, which made them sort of limited use...  Is there a change to this?

N4rF

Quote from: Girlinhat on June 21, 2015, 03:03:13 PM
So I tried this a while back, and found that there was no way to repair droids, which made them sort of limited use...  Is there a change to this?
Yes, there is. Currently in the mod there is a repair station, but it didn't do full repairs due to a base game issue. (They would just heal up to about 2 points of full health and stay there trying to repair it.) He's been fixing it or has fixed it by now. Should be up on the next release.

I like the mod so much I just edit the saves and remove the hediff to play on. Its a small effort, but the bots are of extreme use. Especially early on or when all your potential recruits die before you can haul them in heh (like on polar sheets.)

Simulacrum0

can the name's be made to stay in numeric order? like combat droid 01 was killed 02 is alive so the next combat is named 01 not 03?

mipen

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 21, 2015, 07:15:07 PM
can the name's be made to stay in numeric order? like combat droid 01 was killed 02 is alive so the next combat is named 01 not 03?
I wouldn't know how to do that reliably :( As it is, they just get an increasing number for each type of droid

mipen

Simulacrum0

woot! no more console command repairing after big battles. it looks like the low power waring needs work, see screenshot.

[attachment deleted due to age]

mipen

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 21, 2015, 10:03:07 PM
woot! no more console command repairing after big battles. it looks like the low power waring needs work, see screenshot.
Did you download the new md2base as well? And the funny accents on the letters is caused by having Dev mode enabled

Ytm

Seems to be crafting droids can't do plasteel bars on electric smelter

Ytm

Quote from: Ytm on June 22, 2015, 07:18:27 AM
Seems to be crafting droids can't do plasteel bars on electric smelter
nope, i was wrong. probably some kind of floating bug :-X

Sheyka

nvm. found out myself ^^

hey guys
i play this mod for my first time. and i have a maybe simple question. where can i get this wonderfull circuitry?

some help would be very nice :)

Sorry for bad english <3

Simulacrum0

the game fails to load MD2Droids-12 if MD2 Base-12 is active, Droids 12 works with base 11. here is the log output with  only this load order
Core
EdBModOrder
BackstoriesCore-8
MD2Base-12
MD2Droids-12

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sheyka

Quote from: Simulacrum0 on June 22, 2015, 04:32:57 PM
the game fails to load MD2Droids-12 if MD2 Base-12 is active, Droids 12 works with base 11. here is the log output with  only this load order
Core
EdBModOrder
BackstoriesCore-8
MD2Base-12
MD2Droids-12

try this one

Core
EdBModOrder
MD2Base-12
BackstoriesCore-8
MD2Droids-12
Sorry for bad english <3

Simulacrum0

BackstoriesCore is only needed for droids is has no effect on MD2Base chaneing that load order does nothing.