[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NihilRex

Playnot

I tried a few of the MD2 mods except Droids and my game was unresponsive after starting, so i can't confirm that they work for Alpha 12

Dude1925

I read that Droids doesn't work, but does anyone else have problems with the Manufacturing module? In my case I can't build the control console.

Playnot

I didn't even try droids with Backstories...i tried all the other MD2 mods and my game was unclickable after i started a new colony, so i can't even get to the option of building a Manuf. console. However in my Debug log did contain this:

So i suppose that's why you can't build it

mipen

The a11 version will not work for a12 as there have been changes in the api and it hasn't been built against the new version. An update will be coming soon, I promise! :) sadly real life is demanding attention :(

Ninefinger

Quote from: mipen on August 26, 2015, 05:34:25 PM
The a11 version will not work for a12 as there have been changes in the api and it hasn't been built against the new version. An update will be coming soon, I promise! :) sadly real life is demanding attention :(

Stupid IRL!!!

mipen

Yeah IRL sucks! D: I would love to be a RimWorld citizen  8) But good news! Update for A12 is here! :D

skyarkhangel

Quote from: mipen on August 27, 2015, 07:02:50 AM
Yeah IRL sucks! D: I would love to be a RimWorld citizen  8) But good news! Update for A12 is here! :D

Ohh.. finally updated. Thank you Mipen. But what about sources? I have problem with designationdefs while trying to update MD-Base from 11d. Buttons dissapeared lol  :D

Too-DAMN-Much

yay, party in the colony tonight :D (not really, they've got years of nothing but hard work ahead realistically)

Ouan

Damn Pirates!

Ninefinger

Great work mipen!, patiently awaiting the droids update!

mipen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 27, 2015, 07:34:42 AM

Ohh.. finally updated. Thank you Mipen. But what about sources? I have problem with designationdefs while trying to update MD-Base from 11d. Buttons dissapeared lol  :D
Ohh that's my bad, I forgot to mention that MD2 now uses the Community Core Library, so you need to have that loaded before any MD2 modules. Sorry! D:

Ninefinger

Quote from: mipen on August 27, 2015, 10:25:01 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 27, 2015, 07:34:42 AM

Ohh that's my bad, I forgot to mention that MD2 now uses the Community Core Library, so you need to have that loaded before any MD2 modules. Sorry! D:

Darn it I was hoping to avoid all the work it will take to properly incorporate CCL into the modpack. Unless it will be easier than I think but from what it looks like it will be a bit of work. But It was going to happen eventually this just forces it to happen a little sooner I guess lol :D

skyarkhangel

Quote from: mipen on August 27, 2015, 10:25:01 PM

Check buttons "collect sand" or clay in Orders menu. They are missed.