[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipen

Rock5

Quote from: mipen on January 22, 2015, 02:22:55 PM
Coal is produced from an Ore miner on a medium sized fissure. I haven't had time to write up all the documentation yet (and I've been putting it off, it's boring :P )
So a Small or Large won't produce any? Or are you saying you have to have at least a Medium and that a Large will produce more?

BTW I'm for the idea that droids don't wear cloths. They should be given a higher and lower comfort threshold to avoid hypothermia and heatstroke and not gain physical protection from clothing either. Of course the battle droid would have to have more natural armor because it would have extra armor plating.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

sethlesser

Quote from: Rock5 on January 22, 2015, 09:55:26 PM
Coal is produced from an Ore miner on a medium sized fissure. I haven't had time to write up all the documentation yet (and I've been putting it off, it's boring :P )
So a Small or Large won't produce any? Or are you saying you have to have at least a Medium and that a Large will produce more?

The larges (whether it is intended or not) can produce coal ^-^

StorymasterQ

What is this Small and Medium and Large business. You should know that the only recognizable sizes are Tall, Venti, and Grande :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

mipen

Quote from: Rock5 on January 22, 2015, 09:55:26 PM
You need at least a medium sized one. The required size of a material is the minimum size; anything bigger will also be able to produce that. They all produce the same amount, but that is a good idea that large fissures produce more, I think I'll add that in

mipen

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 22, 2015, 10:00:31 PM
What is this Small and Medium and Large business. You should know that the only recognizable sizes are Tall, Venti, and Grande :D
xD what language is that?

Rock5

Wow! I quickly edited my post and 2 3 new posts appeared in the mean time.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Rock5 on January 22, 2015, 10:05:28 PM
Wow! I quickly edited my post and 2 3 new posts appeared in the mean time.

There's only one explanation: We're all ninjas.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

popster99

hesoyam

Quote from: mipen on January 22, 2015, 10:03:51 PM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 22, 2015, 10:00:31 PM
xD what language is that?
I think it's a dialect of Starbucks ;D

mipen

chaotix14

An addition that might be nice is if the mine(maybe make it another building to not clutter the product wheel too much) would be able to pull up stone chunks. It's one of the few reasons I still have industrialisation around in my mod list.(beyond the fact that the industerialisations mine is a lot faster and has a make untill option, which helps keep the stockpile from getting overfilled with an Fton of one material)

Also if we have embrasures how about turrets that perform the same action, you know hiding underground ready to be deployed on command. Personally I think that would be great to be able to turn an entrance into a killing field once the enemies have walked right into the middle of it.

popster99

Rock5

So is the Ore Extractor supposed to work with the A2B Conveyor Belts or is that not working right now?

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. The conveyor loader has to be touching the Ore Extractor but not in the interaction square (where it normally spits stuff out).
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport