[WIP] Rumworld! Early Stages!

Started by blaze7736, November 12, 2014, 11:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaze7736

[center]RUM WORLD[/center]
Goal:
The goal of this project is to bring the process of alcohol production and its consumption to the world of the rim.
Planed Features:
Alcohols - Wines,Rum,Vodka you name it i want to add it
Realistic Production line - growing the fruits and getting the yeast and producing the alcohols
The longer you wait the stronger the alcohol is 
How can you help:
I am not the best texture artist so any textures our great!
There will be other small items added to the game which if you can help program would be great! (mostly XML stuff)
Final Remarks:
Any ideas and suggestions i would love to hear them so just tell me bellow thanks blaze

Matthiasagreen

I don't mean to burst your bubble and am all for unique mods or variants of existing mods, but is yours going to me much different from this one?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7377.0
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

skullywag

Doesnt matter build it anyway. Progress slows if one person builds one thing without alternatives. Nothing stopping them combining effort down the line. I would however change the name for claritys sake.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

blaze7736

hahahar she actually did it yer we talked about this before then i got busy so its good to see she went through and made it

Wex

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison