[A13] EdB Mod Order - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, November 15, 2014, 07:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

For some reason your mods always fuck up with my font in dev mode, like this:

It's just in te menus though, not in the game.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Yilmas

Feature request for Mod Order:
Make a simple double click feature on the mod titles in each window (library/included mods). Basically to simplify the process of adding/removing mods from either window.
Shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming, from my knowledge with c#, unless rimworld api prohibits it.

seonder

Quote from: Yilmas on February 24, 2015, 03:58:52 AM
Feature request for Mod Order:
Make a simple double click feature on the mod titles in each window (library/included mods). Basically to simplify the process of adding/removing mods from either window.
Shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming, from my knowledge with c#, unless rimworld api prohibits it.

I couldn't agreee more!  8) it'll be much appreciate it

PilotBhav04

I've noticed that when I have done loading the mods in and go to generate the map, it doesn't want to do anything. This tells me, that iv'e soon realized, that some mods are not in date with the game. Is it possible if you could make a system where it tells you in mod order if it will be playable or something along those lines.

Thanks

EdB

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on March 05, 2015, 03:57:34 PM
I've noticed that when I have done loading the mods in and go to generate the map, it doesn't want to do anything. This tells me, that iv'e soon realized, that some mods are not in date with the game. Is it possible if you could make a system where it tells you in mod order if it will be playable or something along those lines.

Thanks

I could probably look at the targetVersion value from the mod's About.xml file to try to check if the mod doesn't match the current alpha version.  I will consider it, but for now I don't have any plans to expand the functionality of the mod.  Besides that one value, there's really no way to automatically figure out if a mod is going to going to be playable.

LInfo

add russian translate in mod

[attachment deleted due to age]

EdB

I've update the Mod Order mod for Alpha 10.  See the original post for download links.  Please let me know if you run into any issues.

«Temple»

Quote from: EdB on April 18, 2015, 10:41:33 PM
I've update the Mod Order mod for Alpha 10.  See the original post for download links.  Please let me know if you run into any issues.

I know a issue about the prepare carefully I posted it and someone helped me out and posted a screenshot of it.

Kaballah

daft73

Thank you again for the update EdB, any bug will be brought to your attention. ;)

Inacio

Jaxxa

Quote from: Inacio on April 29, 2015, 10:40:31 AM
Where is the mod order saved?
On Win 7 it is.

C:\Users\#USER#\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config\ModsConfig.xml

Havan_IronOak

LOVE the  EdB Mod Order v1.4.1 mod!

I play a number of moddable games and your mod is great.

...One thing some of the others do have, that might make your even better, is a button that allows one to get a list of the mods that one is currently using. The mod order mod that I use in Silent Hunter 5 even has the ability to give the ordered list to you as a copy in the scratchpad or a text file. The reason that this is useful is that it allows folks to easily share what mods they're using with others when discussing how the game is acting.

If you COULD add such a feature, that would be great but either way, I'll continue to use and enjoy your mod.  :)

EdB

Released a new version, 1.5.1, for Alpha 11.  No new features.  Please report any bugs that you run into.

TheLoneWolf

So my game wouldn't load today so I went through and removed all of my mods 1 by 1 (19 in total) and it would always lead to Rimworld opening with just a black screen; music playing, but CTD shortly after.

I finally removed this mod and now its working, but I have no idea what the matter specifically is.