Messing around

Started by williamknox, September 30, 2013, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

williamknox

Any one else sometimes just mess around in Rimworld, like "oh lets see how long this man will live without food" * about 5 mins later* *Looks at body* Well he didn't last long. Also when you have nearly like every gun in the game and you just start shooting at random things, especially when a Boomrat is in your base. Ahh I love this game because it can be so serious at the start but then you just start messing around. 

Hypolite

I had questions like:
- What if I cut all the vegetation in the map?
- What if I kill all animals?
- What if I mine everything?

But there's not much more to mess around with currently.

williamknox

Once I was mining alot of stone since I was waiting for carpets to be researched, 1 person was in the mine then all I see is a message saying "A ceiling has fell" that's all I read. Then five minutes later I noticed that no mining was happening so I zoomed in on the mine and the first thing I saw was Cole, dead on the ground. But then a miner guy landed and said he was gonna join my colony. Do you think the AI storyteller likes me now?

Hypolite

I think you touched her algorithmic heart. You and you only.  ;)

Yarkista

True love comes but once, don't waste this oppotunity!

enystrom8734

Quote from: Hypolite on September 30, 2013, 12:06:28 PM
I had questions like:
- What if I cut all the vegetation in the map?
- What if I kill all animals?
- What if I mine everything?

But there's not much more to mess around with currently.

What happens if I place blasting charges all over the map...
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

Jakadasnake

I cannot wait to just do ridiculous things to my settlers. Call me sadistic like that, but it is great to play the game right but every once in while you have to start some trouble just to see how many stars you can rack up!