Nobody uses this lame pack!
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Ded1

Mod Loadorder:
Core
EdB
Recipe Nurse

Where it shows on the list is irrelevant for the Core mod due to it already being selected, if you go to your config file and take a look at the order you will see it is at the top of the list,  I couldn't number the EdB mods cause if you change the original folder name they do not work.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Ded1

Has anyone tried to add the zombie mod in? I haven't had time to try it out (been sick and haven't been able to get out of bed much) so if someone has let me know if it has issues or the best spot to put it in the load order and i could add it.  I will probably just do 2 versions though, one with zombies and one without.
Feel Good Modpack

AlanerPolska

Commandoes are too strong. I mean, every world I create have always 2 commando squad. And they attack me(Third week, five colonists, nine attackers) with overpower weapons & armors.
I've been attacked four times. One time I was attacked by pirates, rest are commandos.

(I didn't use translator, my english is under normal.)

Ded1

if your playing on randy random the attacking force size is usually going to be larger since he doesnt care about colony wealth as much.  If not, something in your colony is getting your wealth way to high early on.  i can try and balance it out some more but i dont know how much i can do to fix it.  I have played myself and i never get more than 1 or 2 commandos per raid for at least a month or so.
Feel Good Modpack

Ded1

So I'm not going to be able to do any work on this till
A) all the mods are updated
B) My friend (whose game i have been using since he doesn't play anymore) comes over to let me download the newest version.  This isn't going to happen for at least a month if not longer.

Sorry about not being able to do anything, but i can't afford to buy anything atm let alone a game, even a great one like this.
Feel Good Modpack