(Mod Request) clone!!!

Started by eatKenny, November 21, 2014, 02:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

i acctually had a idea a while ago, to make a mod that can clone pawns but with limited life span(like in the film "Moon") .

more specifically, i'd like to have a machine that can extract/save DNA form a pawn(live or dead, colonist, prisoner, animal etc.) and creat clones if necessary(which will take some time and some resource), as penalty each clone will give colonists a mood nerv "have a clone in the colony  -5". the clones will live about 15-30 days and then die.

even better, there might be a "clone trader" which arrives like other trader and make a clone for you as your request, the clones will land in drop pods.

the purpose is to boost the colony in a specific direction for a short time: if you urgently need a lot of metal then clone the miner, if you have too many prisoners then clone the talker etc. and of cause, if your favorite colonist dies, you can always have a colne.

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

eatKenny

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on November 21, 2014, 02:25:24 PM
Similar to this?

Similar yet somehow diffrent, mostly i don't want to have a super man.
however i've already asked the auther if he's interested in making this(which should be a good extension) in his mod.