problems attaching rar's to replies

Started by harpo99999, November 22, 2014, 05:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

I have just tried TWICE to upload copies of the mod(enhanced surgery) that I had downloaded, but KEEP getting an error 'can not access the attachments file path', both files I tried to attach ARE in my local HDDS and should have been able to upload. it looks like the forum server/attachments server is having issues that ONLY tynan can fix

skullywag

Think theres an issue with the file system, none of the user avatars were showing after the donwtime yesterday, im sure Tynans aware.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

harpo99999

if I had any more info regarding the setup of the server(s) I would have suggested a possible fix, but as I do NOT have any more info than the url level I can not, but I also want to help solve the issue

skullywag

Itll be a server backend issue, folder permissions or the location or the file path is set wrong in whatever config option Tynan has, I doubt you do anything from this end.

Just out of interest have you tried other file types other than rars?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

harpo99999

I had not as I was attempting to upload a copy of a mod in another thread so that others could also download in the meantime

Coenmcj

Curiously enough, my brother's school had an issue with their printing service (Papercut) on sunday, they use external servers and all that for it, perhaps it's just server downtime for maintenance... Or something, Just speculation on what is probably just coincidence.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite