[Alpha 7] Drop pod error [Windows]

Started by Visitor000, November 27, 2014, 03:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visitor000

Alpha 7

Enemy Drop pod lands, but does not open.

Well i was playing Rimworld and then  i get this message that a enemy drop pod has landed, when it lands i go to see what is happening and its just the drop pod right there not doing any thing
when i tried to re-load an auto save the same thing is happening. i also tried spawning another raider attack and they destroyed my fps

(i have only changed the name of the planet and the name of a faction)
I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.

skullywag

If you still have that save and world file upload them. They wikl be massively useful to Tynan.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Visitor000

I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.

Visitor000

I am an Author.