[A12] Factions - By Thor's epic pecs, the norbals are back! (06/9/15)

Started by Shinzy, November 30, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleGreenStone

Match

HBKRKO619

superiorx

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

skyarkhangel

Hi, Shinzy!
there are not a big problem, but colonist were not happy...  when the chef decided to surprise them dishes from norbal meat  :D ;D ;D

Adamiks

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 27, 2015, 10:17:04 AM
Hi, Shinzy!
there are not a big problem, but colonist were not happy...  when the chef decided to surprise them dishes from norbal meat  :D ;D ;D

Norbals are humans?! :O

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 10:19:55 AM
Hi, Shinzy!

No, they have race "Norbal", and Rimworld automatically add new meat and leather from norbals.

Adamiks

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 27, 2015, 10:22:41 AM
Hi, Shinzy!

No, they have race "Norbal", and Rimworld automatically add new meat and leather from norbals.

I know this, lol ;D That was a joke on non-modding level :D

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Hi, Shinzy!

I know this, lol ;D Thaw was a joke on non-modding level :D

whose non-modding level? LOL ;D me?  I solved the problem with just adding them to ban filter, but it would be nice if it did in the original mod version  :P

Adamiks

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 27, 2015, 10:36:29 AM
Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Hi, Shinzy!

I know this, lol ;D Thaw was a joke on non-modding level :D

whose non-modding level? LOL ;D me?  I solved the problem with just adding them to ban filter, but it would be nice if it did in the original mod version  :P

We're both modders ;D This was joke like "Norbals are humans?! But, but.... They are mini tanks! I don't believe in this! You're lying, they are aliens!!!" :P

Shinzy

Oh I see the meat isn't automatically filtered out of the cook recipes :-[
can I change this without actually fiddling with the vanilla cook recipes? (I mean the human meat is excepted throug those)

deadlydullahan

Are there plans to have the Norbal meat become human meat or at least a filter for cooking similar to that with human meat, or can we look forward to Norbal meat not having any negative mood effects? :P

Shinzy

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 27, 2015, 11:07:26 AM
Are there plans to have the Norbal meat become human meat or at least a filter for cooking similar to that with human meat, or can we look forward to Norbal meat not having any negative mood effects? :P

I would just change it to human meat but far as I'm aware (which is exactly the opposite of as how far I can throw it! read: very very short) The game generates the meat automatically by the race, so I would just have to make my norbals human
they wouldn't be alien mini tanks or all that special at all then

Edit:
And why on earth would anyone of you wannoo butcher my norbals in to meat to begin with!? Shame on yall!

deadlydullahan

Quote from: Shinzy on May 27, 2015, 11:11:55 AM
Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 27, 2015, 11:07:26 AM

I would just change it to human meat but far as I'm aware (which is exactly the opposite of as how far I can throw it! read: very very short) The game generates the meat automatically by the race, so I would just have to make my norbals human
they wouldn't be alien mini tanks or all that special at all then

Edit:
And why on earth would anyone of you wannoo butcher my norbals in to meat to begin with!? Shame on yall!

Well it's not by choice, sometimes when Norbals invade they shoot the only hunter we have and then we're short on meat, so it's a good substitute.