[A12] Factions - By Thor's epic pecs, the norbals are back! (06/9/15)

Started by Shinzy, November 30, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Hmm.... Maybe "<humanoid>true</humanoid>" will do something (no, i'm not talking about errors ;D)?

Shinzy

Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 11:22:16 AM
Hmm.... Maybe "<humanoid>true</humanoid>" will do something (no, i'm not talking about errors ;D)?
Is that even a thing since A10?
(Edit: my next faction will be full human! so I hope you can deal with some surprises in your meals when butchering norbals which is unethical and horrid and frankly I think It's only right you'll get a backlash!)

Adamiks

Quote from: Shinzy on May 27, 2015, 01:16:28 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 11:22:16 AM
Is that even a thing since A10?

I don't know. That was a "cheap" idea.

Shinzy

Norbals up to date for A11!
I'll be plopping all my factions in this thread in future so!
that is all for now, ta ta!

HBKRKO619

The teasing for the pirate is to strong *-*

Thank you Shinzy :D

nmid

Quote from: Bodog999 on June 13, 2015, 04:24:42 PM
There's no need to also start a whole new world and colony, just make a world with the SAME seed as your previous world(s)!
Your world will get overwrited BUT YOU'LL STILL HAVE ALL YOUR COLONIES! And the new factions are in that world then.

!!!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

llunauk

How about an Alien faction? Cyborg / Mechanical faction? I feel the rimworlds could do with a bit more alienating if you get my drift! 

Shinzy

Quote from: llunauk on June 13, 2015, 06:05:14 PM
How about an Alien faction? Cyborg / Mechanical faction? I feel the rimworlds could do with a bit more alienating if you get my drift!

oh something like these guys?
http://i.imgur.com/ncV4QM5.png ;D
I've had those guys till alpha 7 but I've never finished them (I hop around between things too much ::) One day, maybe)

llunauk

Solarstorm45

Hey would it be possible to release through dropbox as well if thats ok

Shinzy

Quote from: Solarstorm45 on June 14, 2015, 10:07:32 PM
Hey would it be possible to release through dropbox as well if thats ok
tis not impossible no! But is there something wrong with mediafire?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/peejqwdzl8r7r6n/Norbals.zip?dl=0

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Adamiks

llunauk

Shinzy