UPDATE: Teamspeak server 4 RW

Started by Moods, December 01, 2014, 02:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moods

NEW UPDATE:
i have rented a teamspeak server to see how it goes for a month, if it goes well, then ill keep renting the service, hope to see you guys on TS :D

slots: 10

input this in the address field:
HOST: voice4rw.ts.nfoservers.com

or if the previous did not work try this...

ip: 63.251.20.99
port: 30500

PS: its prefered if u would log on teamspeak with your forum name

old post:
im debating if i rented a Teamspeak server, how many of you would be interested to join and chit-chat or at least listen to the conversations that happens there.

most of the time when im playing i like to talk with people at the same time, it kinda helps out with the stress and its just something i like to do (speak with people)

i know some people prefer IRC, but i dont because im simply fully focused on my game instead of minimizing every 20 seconds just to read the irc.

i like to use mic and that's my personal opinion. The end

feel free to join the teamspeak server at..

voice4rw.ts.nfoservers.com

vagineer1

I wouldn't mind. I don't speak much online outside of Skype, but I would love to chat with fellow Rimworlders.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Evelyn

Mattorious

I think if you could afford it, go for it. I would love a RW teamspeak. :D
Quote from: wooaa on December 11, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
I love the mindset of gamers. Given a new feature to help keep our people alive and make the game more realistic, the first thing we think of is a way to kill people with it

Moods

the server was up for almost couple weeks now and only 2 people showed up lol
feel free to join the teamspeak server at..

voice4rw.ts.nfoservers.com

Ramsis

Gonna strike a bit hard here friend but.... nobody knows you :p

As someone who is part of, well about twenty something different Teamspeaks let me be the first to tell you that you don't go to strange new Teamspeaks EVER. Huge security risk. This coupled with the fact that you're a somewhat new member, don't really have a name in the community, etc. Now if say one of our incredibly well known modders threw out a server, well we could probably have that populated in a moment's notice.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Timber

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas