Okay boys and girls, it's time to show Tynan our support!

Started by Ramsis, December 02, 2014, 07:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsis

Quote from: Shinzy on December 02, 2014, 04:36:27 PM
Quote from: Ramsis on December 02, 2014, 03:42:19 PM
Do you know where my avatar is from?

Nope! but after some googling I can tell it has something to do with Rin Tezuka of Katawa shoujo =P </Detective skills>

Hey man brownie points for not knowing anything and still understanding she's missing her arms.

ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR VOTING! I THINK YOU CAN VOTE DAILY SO KEEP IT UP!
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Dr. Z

*whispers to Tynan*

Myabe a tweet would help...

But don't tell anyone.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Visitor000

This Mission is complete.
Thank you Tynan for such a great game!!
I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.

Endoric

Vote and vote often!  Cell phone, laptop, desktop, office computer, bosses office computer, library computer, wife's phone, nephews computer, asked to borrow some guys phone on the train because 'my battery died' .... You get the point.

Thorin

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

DarkMyau

Ramsis

HOLY CRAP! Yesterday RimWorld was the 130th or so most popular game and today it's the 27th! SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE AND GET MORE ATTENTION TO THE PAGE!

Hell if you're a RimWorld faithful try to visit the page every day or two, it makes RimWorld stand out and will draw in more friends for our community.

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Ironvos

Matthiasagreen

I voted for the other games....

Yeah right, I have probably spent almost as much time with Rimworld as with my pregnant wife. Voted!
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Endoric

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on December 03, 2014, 09:17:35 AM
I have probably spent almost as much time with Rimworld as with my pregnant wife. Voted!

ha... my wife is due Jan 31.  I know how you feel.

JimmyAgnt007

you two, start a new game, dont look at the colonists, just launch.  now, look at the first colonist on the list.  thats how your kids will turn out.  how proud are you?

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: Endoric on December 03, 2014, 09:24:40 AM
I have probably spent almost as much time with Rimworld as with my pregnant wife. Voted!

February 1st. And she decided we need to move before then...
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

milon

1.  *Click*  :D
2.  ???
3.  Profit!

Also, RimWorld is 33 of 20,744 right now.  Moar clicking!  MOAR CLIKING!!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on December 03, 2014, 09:28:31 AM
Quote from: Endoric on December 03, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

February 1st. And she decided we need to move before then...

Last August 26th. Still trying to balance work, play, and sleep.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here