[Mod](A7) Igabod's Mods v 1.1 Dec 5th 2014 Flower Pots for all flowers!

Started by Igabod, December 03, 2014, 04:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

This is a mod pack which combines all of the mods released by me, as well as a few that aren't complete enough to be released. If you already have any mods by me then please disable them before you enable this mod. The unreleased mods may be updated and released in the future or they may not. But all of the released mods can be found in standalone format on the mod forums.

Released mods included in this pack:
(click them to be taken to the standalone version thread)

Unreleased or incomplete mods included in this pack:

Wine Production Mod
Xtra Flowers

Changelog:
Version 1.1

• Added a round flower pot for roses and one for sunflowers.
  • Added a square flower pot for roses, daylilies, and sunflowers. Same stats as the round ones, just square.
  • Increased yield of seedless grapes from the seedless grape vine from 5 grapes to 10 grapes every 5 days.
  • Reduced cost of wild grapes for low quality wine from 75 to 50.
  • Increased commonality of wild grapes in the desert slightly. May need further adjustment.
  • Combined multiple xml files into fewer xml files just for better organization and to reduce file size slightly.
  • Slightly tweaked textures here and there. I am looking for volunteers to provide better textures though.
  • Various other small tweaks to numbers here and there for better balancing.

Credit is due to Skullywag for generously doing the .dll work for me on the Wine Production Mod.

The released mods each have their own licensing and as such you will have to refer to their individual threads for that information.

The unreleased and incomplete mods will be under the restriction of ask me before you use them in any other mods or mod packs.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

I'm planning on using this mod as an early release platform for my works in progress as well as a showcase for my "complete" mods. If anybody has any suggestions or ideas for how to improve or add on to any of the features of this mod then please feel free to comment on here.

Igabod

New update. Added flower pots for all the flowers, including sunflowers. Also added a square one for all flowers. Some slight adjustments to the wine production mod as well. See the change log on the original post for more info.