Call for testers (closed)

Started by Tynan, December 04, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ithiliel

I love RimWorld and am currently unemployed, but my previous two jobs were both in videogame QA. I would love to contribute whatever I can! :)

Ironvos

I'd very much like to participate in testing the game.
I would probably even record everything i test so that i can catch the bugs red handed and make it easier to replicate.

cliodne

I'm a fan of the game and currently studying programming at uni. This would be a great experience from an academic point of view.

Jane Doe Chainsaw

I'd love to do some testing. I've had experience writing detailed reports at several previous jobs and I play Rimworld almost religiously. I'd love to do my part for a game I enjoy so thoroughly.
-J.D.C.

Tynan

Ok! I've added everyone whose email checked out. Please check the tester forum for onboarding instructions.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ccheuer

Sparta

I'd love to help test. Had a bit of experience before with simple mods for other games. Might be a bit tight seeing as Christmas is coming, but I'll do what I can during evenings and weekends.

slauenbach

Velerak

I'd be glad to help out as well Tynan, should there still be space available :)

I've tested a fair few games, but am also a business systems analyst in RL so am quite used to identifying bugs in systems :)

Regards,

Vel

OpposingForces

Quote from: slauenbach on December 06, 2014, 05:34:12 AM
Whats in it for us???

you mean besides playing alpha 8 early? and besides helping make the game more stable? i suppose nothing at all.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

Cat123

Happy to help if people are still needed.

litlbear

yes

DaNewb

I will gladly test and hunt for bugs!

HaturiHanzo

Hey guys! i dont know anything about testing something. I just want dat early alpha 8 so sign me in!  8)

Unwitnessed

I'd be happy to help test if you still need people.