Send owl downloads

Started by riot186, November 07, 2013, 05:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

null

With the text file before release, I had 5 downloads. Downloaded that, so all release files were with 4 downloads left.
Downloaded the Linux release and prototype pack, both down to 3.
Downloaded the Linux update, down to 2.

Mansen

Mine's showing correctly - I've got 4 downloads on the things I haven't downloaded, and 3 on the ones I have. :)

Spike

Yeah, I'm at 4, 4, 2, 4, after downloading 250 & 254 (Windows).

Lord Inquisitor

2,2,2,3 on my links after 254

arcanise

I recommend another download service, maybe a spot on this site where only certain tiers can access the download links. im a web designer if you would like any more details.

LexC

NickFrei

Receive email now, with an Update ... go to the Page and see: 5, 5, 3, 5 every File is gone up by 1.

Redrcl

Quote from: Naddox on November 07, 2013, 06:35:18 PM
Too bad steam doesn't support exclusive releases :/ Then he could release it to the people who paid for early access on steam

If Tynan wanted i've seen them release beta codes to allow only people with the codes to download the game.

null

Ah, with the new 254b build all my downloads got +1.
Still, pretty strange system. Can't wait for a Desura version.

Seppukun

Sorry to say I've got the same problem, down to 2 downloads remaining on SendOwl, having downloaded the Mac version. I understand it's being worked on, thanks in advance.

willow512

Too bad steam doesn't support exclusive releases :/ Then he could release it to the people who paid for early access on steam
Actually steam does. You can add your game to steam and release various updates for it before even going live. People who have the steam keys for your game can download and play even if you're not live.

Project Zomboid has been running from steam for the past few months, both in regular and beta variants. Lets just say they had a lot of bugs to iron out.

ticktockbent

This would work fine on Steam. Just give keys out to the people who qualify for early access.

10rotator01

I have got the same error. 5,5,2,4. I downloaded the prototype pack once, and the versions 250, 254 and 254b. The counter didn't go up. Thanks for looking into it. ;)

Tynan

It actually just resets in a weird way where it can go above the maximum, which confuses people as to what the maximum was. Don't worry too much, it is working.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

rsdworker

Quote from: Tynan on November 08, 2013, 05:19:33 PM
It actually just resets in a weird way where it can go above the maximum, which confuses people as to what the maximum was. Don't worry too much, it is working.

ah so there is other way to download unlimited - maybe provide a different link?