[MOD] (Alpha 8) IceSheet (Ice Biome, Now with water world!)(1.2a)

Started by iame6162013, December 10, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ded1

Im sure it is but why would you?  I mean they would die within minuets usually. 
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on December 22, 2014, 10:50:33 AM
Is it possible to add animal spawn to this biome ?

Quote from: Ded1 on December 22, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
Im sure it is but why would you?  I mean they would die within minuets usually.

Indeed they would freeze to death in seconds (like the raiders),
there is a random event which adds wolfs that attack you,
but there is no grass so no herbivores could live there.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

iame6162013

Guys!
Why do you guys provide a nice name and texture to put in the mod?
I hate you... All of you.
(if i'm allowed to, and make a 'nice' forwards and backwards facing mamolos)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Evul

I think I speak for both of us when I say:
You welcome! :D :P

iame6162013

hyprformnce

that is incredible. i want that mammal in my game right now!

john pretzel

Making the animal with some rule about consumption to zero or something? The drawing looks very nice  :)

Tripwyr

Any chance of toning down the wolves, or scaling them to difficulty? I decided I wanted a challenge so I started a colony on builder on an ice sheet. About 2 weeks in I got attacked by a raider with a knife, no problem. About 1 week later, I got wiped out by 15 psychotic wolves.

iame6162013

Quote from: Tripwyr on December 23, 2014, 12:08:33 AM
Any chance of toning down the wolves, or scaling them to difficulty? I decided I wanted a challenge so I started a colony on builder on an ice sheet. About 2 weeks in I got attacked by a raider with a knife, no problem. About 1 week later, I got wiped out by 15 psychotic wolves.
Are the woolves that hard for you?
I personally had no problem with them.
(but i'll look into it)

Quote from: john pretzel on December 22, 2014, 05:59:43 PM
Making the animal with some rule about consumption to zero or something? The drawing looks very nice  :)
ok doki!

Quote from: hyprformnce on December 22, 2014, 05:21:24 PM
that is incredible. i want that mammal in my game right now!
Well i want to have a somewhat nice front and back, if that's  finished i will update.
(i hope you know how good i am :p )

mrofa

Will get on it day after tommorow.
Just wondering if it would be possible to have them only 1-2 months a year
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

Quote from: mrofa on December 23, 2014, 11:30:53 AM
Will get on it day after tommorow.
Just wondering if it would be possible to have them only 1-2 months a year
I was wondering the same thing, maybe i could look at the wolfies spawn code and see if the outside temperature is high enough and then spawn them.
Sadly i don't know how to do so, Oh well i'll learn it.

dartasan

I just wanted to say, This is probably my Favorite biome to play on, Thank you for making it possible in this current Alpha build.
I hope the modding goes well!

P.S. Those mamolos would look hella tight (hope you can get the front and back looking good)
Mal:"I aim to Misbehave"

Newt:"They Mostly come at night....Mostly"

iame6162013

Quote from: dartasan on December 23, 2014, 12:44:28 PM
I just wanted to say, This is probably my Favorite biome to play on, Thank you for making it possible in this current Alpha build.
I hope the modding goes well!

P.S. Those mamolos would look hella tight (hope you can get the front and back looking good)
Thank you!
i hope modding goes well.
(sadly i'm bad at it so >.<)