[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evrett33

It must do something. I replaced 1.0 with 1.1 and got xouts on the gfx. When I reverted back to 1.0 everything worked again. Tomato vine, the two cloth types and the padded bed were xouts

ItchyFlea

I don't know what to say. Like I said it works on my end. Only thing I can suggest is restarting the game after activating the mods to see if that helps, as the game does have a bug where it sometimes fails to load graphics properly after new mods are activated.

The addition made to v1.1 was these fences:

[attachment deleted due to age]
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Igabod

ooooh those fences look nice. I'm assuming the color is dependent on which wood you use. I think I'm going to be using that on my next game. No town is complete without fenced in yards. Can the fences be shot over though?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Igabod on December 31, 2014, 05:09:24 AM
ooooh those fences look nice. I'm assuming the color is dependent on which wood you use. I think I'm going to be using that on my next game. No town is complete without fenced in yards. Can the fences be shot over though?
Yes. Although there's a bug where they generate a roof. In the meantime just place a no roof zone over them. I'll fix that when I get a chance.

EDIT: And it's fixed.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

ItchyFlea

Quote from: evrett33 on February 21, 2015, 06:24:08 PM
Got wood (for A9?)
I'm not entirely sure that it's appropriate for me to answer this question. :P

I'm about to start working on an update.

EDIT: How did I manage to not realise this was an old version before I finished updating it...? :-[
Time to update again I guess. At least I know what to change, so there's that.

ItchyFlea

Updated to Alpha 9d.

I haven't tested this, so if you encounter any bugs, let me know.

evrett33

There seems to be an error. I'm trying to build with Teak wood but the name of the wall comes out poplar wall.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: evrett33 on February 26, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
There seems to be an error. I'm trying to build with Teak wood but the name of the wall comes out poplar wall.
Oops. I totally didn't forget to rename a variable when I copied the poplar def. Honest.
Fix coming shortly.

ItchyFlea

Mod has been updated. I fixed an issue where I may or may not have forgotten to change a variable resulting in the Poplar name being used for things made from Teak.

I also updated the compatibility patch to fix a couple of colour issues for wood items in the resources list.

Vonholtz

I have been using your mod as well as the Xtra plats. How do I put in the patch that make the two mods work together? I know some patches need to be in front or be hind it in the list.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Vonholtz on February 27, 2015, 02:19:51 AM
I have been using your mod as well as the Xtra plats. How do I put in the patch that make the two mods work together? I know some patches need to be in front or be hind it in the list.
Activate our two mods first, exit and re-enter the mod menu and activate the patch.

Der Failer

You may also forgot to change the stuff adjective of camellia and japanese maple, since both appear as willow. :)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Der Failer on February 27, 2015, 09:51:06 AM
You may also forgot to change the stuff adjective of camellia and japanese maple, since both appear as willow. :)
I swear someone is breaking into my house and putting bugs into my mods.
I've updated the patch to fix those.