[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Where do these bugs keep coming from? Seriously?
And why are they only affecting the compatibility patch?

Lets just say trees didn't live as long as they were supposed to. Now they do. The updated/fixed patch is still available on the main page. You can also grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/28lzsw0pjs808u3/A9_EW_-_XP_-_ComPatch_v1.24.7z
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

CodyRex123

Not sure if its this mod or another, but seeing as this mod messes with the wood, I think it removes being able to make peg legs, :l Which is annoying.
Dragons!

Igabod

Quote from: ItchyFlea on March 01, 2015, 06:24:20 AM
Where do these bugs keep coming from? Seriously?
And why are they only affecting the compatibility patch?

Lets just say trees didn't live as long as they were supposed to. Now they do. The updated/fixed patch is still available on the main page. You can also grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/28lzsw0pjs808u3/A9_EW_-_XP_-_ComPatch_v1.24.7z

Oops. This one was my bad.

Quote from: CodyRex123 on March 01, 2015, 07:04:47 PM
Not sure if its this mod or another, but seeing as this mod messes with the wood, I think it removes being able to make peg legs, :l Which is annoying.

Here's one that isn't because of the compatibility patch though.  :P

CodyRex123

OHHHHH!!
Sorry, i lied, i thought it would still let me build it in operations, stick a log on someones leg stump.
Nope....
Dragons!

ItchyFlea

Mod updated for Alpha 10b.

I have not tested this mod beyond ensuring that no errors occurred upon activation of the mod.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

mcduff

Is there any way of using the stuff system so that things that need "wood" can use any kind of wood, and avoiding having to make the "generic wood" thing? Or is that an inherent limitation of the way the game works at the moment?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: mcduff on April 17, 2015, 07:03:34 AM
Is there any way of using the stuff system so that things that need "wood" can use any kind of wood, and avoiding having to make the "generic wood" thing? Or is that an inherent limitation of the way the game works at the moment?
I would have to override the vanilla buildings to do that. Since that would limit mod compatibility, I went with the option of being able to instantly convert 25x mod wood to 25x normal wood at the woodworking table.

mcduff

Ah OKdoke. So it's doable, but it would be better to do it in the base game than as a mod.

*makes puppy eyes at Tynan*

ItchyFlea

Found a rather annoying bug during a brief test of the mod. Fixed it. I think.
Shouldn't affect existing saves. (except for the fix for the bug of course.)

ROD

PilotBhav04

Really like this mod. But its painful to see that generic wood is needed to build things other then the mod has already implemented to choose what kind of wood to use for it

Eisenwulf

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

slayer69690

i dont get any kinds of wood i only get the generic wood when i cut down trees and if i start the map with lets say pine wood it drops as generic wood do i have to load the mod in a certain order? and i also have a ton of other mods installed too. when i first used this mod it worked but now it doesn't. like i started a new world and colony and it worked then i started a different colony cuz i didnt like the first one and i did not make any changes just made a new colony and it stopped working. i only get generic wood. problem on my end ?? or a bug?? plz help. i love what this mod does adds more variety to the base :)

ItchyFlea

Quote from: slayer69690 on May 04, 2015, 04:22:00 PM
-snip-
Probably a conflict with one of the other mods you're using. I suggest deactivating the mod, leaving the mod menu, then going back in and activating it again. (You may need to restart the game after doing this.)

slayer69690

well THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! that fixed it did what u said and it worked in a test world im guessing your mod should be loaded after the other or something idk but it worked thank you.