[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate20938

Great mod, can anyone tell me how to use the painted wood for flooring ?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Nate20938 on May 09, 2015, 11:21:38 PM
Great mod, can anyone tell me how to use the painted wood for flooring ?
That's an oversight on my part. Thankfully adding floors is extremely quick to do, so I've updated the mod and posted a new version with painted wood flooring added.

Since I have virtually no free time I haven't actually tested it in-game besides making sure there weren't any errors upon load, but it should work. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

hector212121

Add some kind of treating for wood for a tougher/fireproof building material, maybe a plant that grows resin like i've suggested in Suggestions, then you can craft 20 wood and 20 resin into 20 Treated Wood?

Topper

A11 update in the works? I miss the variety..tyran was saying he wanted people to submit biodiversity stuff..hopefully you've sent him this?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Topper on June 18, 2015, 12:56:29 AM
A11 update in the works? I miss the variety..tyran was saying he wanted people to submit biodiversity stuff..hopefully you've sent him this?
The update will come. Most likely this weekend.

I didn't see that, could you link the post to me where Tynan said that?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Topper

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13182.0 I guess hes really only talking about animals but I read this as requesting fan submissions for all types of new biodiversity to be integrated into vanilla.

ItchyFlea

Screw waiting for the weekend. I've gone ahead and updated this to Alpha 11 today. :)

Topper

nmid

this seems a fun mod... I do wonder how the MM and storage of the logs will be with all the different variants.
Going to try it out though.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

sidfu

would be good if u could absorb xtra plants mod into this since he not updateing it now

kaptain_kavern

Look at veg garden for that. I use GourmetGarden (just under), a mod that work wih it to add more recipes

Topper

does this work for 11b ? any luck in getting this integrated into the full game?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Topper on July 07, 2015, 12:22:51 AM
does this work for 11b ? any luck in getting this integrated into the full game?
This is purely an .xml mod, this should work perfectly fine in A11b.

It's up to Tynan regarding integrating this into the vanilla game. If he wanted to, he has my permission to do so.

Topper

Quote from: ItchyFlea on July 07, 2015, 07:39:45 AM
Quote from: Topper on July 07, 2015, 12:22:51 AM
This is purely an .xml mod, this should work perfectly fine in A11b.

It's up to Tynan regarding integrating this into the vanilla game. If he wanted to, he has my permission to do so.
You should bring it to his attention. Mountain sometime need to go to Mohammed..might not have time to scout the mods. I figured these changes would be first added to the game several alphas ago. Such a basic upgrade to wood.

Topper

I'm getting 4 error messages regarding keybind conflicts with door, wall and fence all being bound to P or B. When I get these messages right clicking stops working. Ive tested it only running your mod and Eds interface so the conflicts may be with that mod