[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Teratles on May 02, 2016, 05:17:09 AM
I still need to convert the wood to fuel my stuff.
There are two things that could be the cause:
1) You're using v1.19 of the mod, not v1.19b.
2) You've got another mod loaded that also modifies the fuelled generator, overriding the modifications I made to it.

And you forgot to support the remove option for the new floores.
Oops.

Thanks for letting me know about those issues. I'm fairly confident I didn't make a mistake modifying the generator but I'll take another look anyway. As for the floors, I'll have to see what's going on and fix that.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Teratles

Raccoon

Short Questions or Suggestion

Does this mod add new materials to build or the Option to Build Colored Walls?
If it add new materials does this affect weapons and if it do this can i modify it so a harder wood have other stats than a soft wood?
Im working much with wood thats why.

#sorry4mybadenglish

ItchyFlea

This mod makes each type of tree drop a wood of that tree's type. The different types of wood do have different stats, but I do not know if these stats are imparted on goods made from that type of wood.
The different woods do make walls built from them take on their colour, the same is true for various other in-game items, such as beds, this is why the painted woods exist, to let you make walls of different colours.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Grynnreaper

all the trees drop generic wood, did i do something wrong? should it be before or after mods that alter map?

ItchyFlea

What other mods are you running? I don't know of any other mod that needs to modify trees.

ItchyFlea

Updated the mod to v1.19c. This update fixes floors added by this mod so that they can be removed just like vanilla floors.

I still need to convert the wood to fuel my stuff.
I've checked the generator, and it accepts mod wood just fine. You are probably using another mod that also modifies the fuelled generator, which overrides my changes to it.

Grynnreaper

Would the 24h grow mod mess it up? i am a mod wh*re, shameless, unrepentant mod wh*re. Running quite a few mods. should this one be high up or at the bottom of the mod order? ED-ReinforcedStuff, Vegetable garden are the only other 2 i could see that might interfere.
Anyhow, here is the list, but not in order of load. everything works, i take hours tweaking the mod order till everything happens. still figuring out where "no fighting" belongs. And drier boreal forests. but everything else works fine. except sometimes a heavily augmented colonist can't wear a toolbelt (missing body part) its fine!

Additional Joy Objects v3.02
AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.5
Ancient Amulets v1.13
BackstoriesCore-13.0.0
BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.3
BetterCoolers-BetterCoolers1.1
BetterVents-BetterVents1.1
BrainMod v1.00
CaveworldFlora
CheaperComponents
Community Core Library
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
ConduitsStuffed-ConduitsStuffed1.2
Core
Craftable Medicines
CTS
DefenceShield-DefenceShield1.4
DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.5
DESurgeries
DrierBorealForest
ED-AutoLoader
ED-LaserDrill
ED-MoreVanillaTurrets
ED-Plant24H
ED-ReinforcedStuff
ED-Shields
ED-SubspaceTransponder
EdBModOrder
EdBPrepareCarefully
Embrasures-Embrasures1.3
Expanded Power v1.00
ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering
ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.4
ExtendedSurgery-ExtendedSurgery1.1
ExtendedWoodworking
Extra Floors v1.14
Fences
GlitterTech
HaulPriorityLite
Heavy defences mod
Hospitality
Industrialisation
LDAreaRugs
LED Lights 1.4
LessIncidentTrolling
LT_ADogSaid
Mad Skills
Medical Training
Miscellaneous_Core
Miscellaneous_Incidents
Miscellaneous_MAI
Miscellaneous_MapGenerator
Miscellaneous_Objects
Miscellaneous_Robots
Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility
Misc_Patch_-_EdBPrepareCarefully
More Furniture
MoreSunLamps
MuffaloOverhaul
no fighting! (v1)
Powerless! v1.61
Quarry v1.10
Quorn
Recycle
RepairBench
Rimsenal_hair
roboticlegmod
RoofBomb-RoofBomb1.3
RT Fusebox
RTFTJ
RW_PawnBar-0.13.0.1
Small NPDs 1.4
T-MoreBedsVanilla
T-MoreFloors
ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.3
Trade-12
Turrets Pack
Vegetable Garden v3.6
VeinMiner
ZenGarden v1.21

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 03, 2016, 06:40:25 PM
What other mods are you running? I don't know of any other mod that needs to modify trees.

Grynnreaper

I can also confirm that the fueled gennies  and everything else works fine with the generic wood. just have that one small problem. But hey, i can paint all my stuff so even if you can't help me its still worth it! All black furniture baby

ItchyFlea

Looks like ED-Plant24h is the culprit. For whatever reason the mod developer has included unmodified base game files (there is no reason for any mod to do this, ever.), which is completely unnecessary and is the cause of the problem. You'll want to change the load order so that my mod loads after that mod, so that my changes take precedence.

I'll post a message to the mod dev to let them know that those files shouldn't be included in their mod as they break other mods, like mine.

Grynnreaper

It works! thank you very much. Always a good day when something gets fixed and you learn things to help you fix other problems in the future! Oh man, gonna make me a sweet teak dining table, oak beds basically everythiing teak and oak lol THANKS!

Grynnreaper

Downloaded 5 more of your mods lol, i have a fair few if not most of them now. I very much look forward to your next brainchild. Being a modder, would you know if its possible to make a "mindwipe" mod to use on prisoners and crappy colonists? it could use the medical skill and have a chance at making the "subject" insane, not feel pain and go on a rampage. Or possibly you end up with a potato wearing a synthread shirt lol. Maybe it just re-rolls the traits and such. Now that i think on it, it could not add skills, but could add "passions" (little flame, double big flame next to skills) but you could lose skills and passions. Could also limit the amount of times it could be done to a colonist, before you fry his coconut. insane rampage chance increase exponentially with each treatment. Interesting idea?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Grynnreaper on May 04, 2016, 12:50:14 AM
-snip-
I'm fairly confident that such a mod is possible, but that would require a .dll to work properly, and I can't code, so it's not something I could make unfortunately. And yes, that is a very interesting idea.

Topper

I cant find this one on steam? Is there an update for 14?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Topper on July 15, 2016, 05:44:09 PM
I cant find this one on steam? Is there an update for 14?
Not yet I'm afraid. I didn't have time to update it before Steam launch.
My plan is to get the A14 versions of my mods uploaded here for the non-steam users before working on updating Extended Woodworking.

Hopefully this will all get done tomorrow.