[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Topper on July 15, 2016, 05:44:09 PM
I cant find this one on steam? Is there an update for 14?
Not yet I'm afraid. I didn't have time to update it before Steam launch.
My plan is to get the A14 versions of my mods uploaded here for the non-steam users before working on updating Extended Woodworking.

Hopefully this will all get done tomorrow.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Topper

why hasnt woodworking made it into core gameplay? Having different color woods is just like having different color stone..you'd think it would be a no brainer?

Topper

Topper

Would it be possible to get an update on this one? I like the diversity multiple wood colors brings to forts in jungle and boreal bioms.

BaconBits

I agree. I did an update for my use, however, I hope ItchyFlea's update makes it possible to use the new trees from Vegitable Garden.

Topper

update pls? and/or convince the dev to give trees color like chunks have..no reason this one should still be a mod these days.

BaconBits

Hello ItchyFlea, I was wondering if you were going to update this to A14? If not, I could give you the one I did (for my use) to post.

Topper

Could someone else update this as icky doesnt seem to be responding

BaconBits

Here it is. I hope I don't get in trouble.  ;)
Extended Woodworking A14

Edit: I also made the floors removable.

Edit2: I forgot to say that this update needs to be after Veg. Garden in the mod order. Otherwise V.G. will throw some config notices.

ItchyFlea

I've been a bit too busy to be able to take the time to update this mod. Knowing my luck it'll probably be quick to update, but I haven't had the time to check.

I don't mind somebody else updating this and posting it. In fact I'll link BaconBits update in the OP so others can grab the update until I have the time to do an official one myself. However I would mind, and would do something about it, if anybody were to post the update on Steam.
Posting updates for any of my mods on here is fine. Anywhere else is not.

Also, thank-you for posting the update BaconBits.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

BaconBits

Quote from: ItchyFlea on August 10, 2016, 07:30:42 PM
I've been a bit too busy to be able to take the time to update this mod. Knowing my luck it'll probably be quick to update, but I haven't had the time to check.

I don't mind somebody else updating this and posting it. In fact I'll link BaconBits update in the OP so others can grab the update until I have the time to do an official one myself. However I would mind, and would do something about it, if anybody were to post the update on Steam.
Posting updates for any of my mods on here is fine. Anywhere else is not.

Also, thank-you for posting the update BaconBits.

I know you're a busy person and I held off on posting an update out of courtesy for you, and cause I'm still not sure of the forum etiquette on such matters. So as far as Steam is concerned, you don't have to worry about me uploading it. Hell, I don't even know how yet.

You are welcome for the update. Just trying help out.

Edit: BTW, I don't if you had a chance to look at the update yet, but, I did include a 'ReadMe.txt' that states,"This mod belongs to ItchyFlea I just updated it and made the floors removable."

ItchyFlea

I haven't downloaded it. There doesn't really seem to be a defined etiquette regarding updating mods that haven't been updated by the author. I personally don't mind if someone else updates one of my mods if I don't have the time. I'm quite happy to see that someone enjoys my mod enough that they are willing to put in the time to make it work with new versions of the game. ;D

So again thankyou for doing that. It is much appreciated by not only myself, but I suspect everyone else who has downloaded it since you updated it.

Topper

Now bacon! There is an ever greater mission if you are willing regarding this mod. For like 10 alphas I"ve been asking Ichy to approach the dev with an integration offer. This mod is so similar to the way chunks work it should really be in the core game. Would you be willing to champion the cause and petition Big T for inclusion?

BaconBits

Quote from: Topper on August 15, 2016, 10:02:31 PM
Would you be willing to champion the cause and petition Big T for inclusion?
Not sure if I can convince him but if I have time I'll try.

BaconBits

Here's an Unofficial A15 Update.
Needs to be after Veg. Garden in the mod order.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]