[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBKRKO619

elStrages

LegendZero88

new version is compatible with expanded prosthetich and organ engineering?
If not please post a fix Thanks.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: LegendZero88 on March 20, 2015, 10:12:57 AM
new version is compatible with expanded prosthetich and organ engineering?
If not please post a fix Thanks.

Their is a fix on the expanded prosthetich and organ engineering topic :)

Tokiko846

I've recently found that this mod and Glittertech are incombatible. When i have both loaded I cannot install new body parts at all.

SaymonCZ

rditto48801

Something made me bring up Ghost in the Shell in another thread.
Then it dawned on me.
This mod could use something like full prosthetic bodies.
Skip the whole thing of augmenting a body, just augment the brain, yank it out, and toss in in a fully artificial body.
Make our own Six Trillion Space-dollar Pawn.

Something else I wanted to mention.
The Nanotech Turret seem more expensive than the Cybernetic Turret to me.
(100 plasteel and 50 nanomites for Nanotech vs 200 plasteel for Cybernetic)
isn't the Cybernetic tech supposed to be better than the Nanotech tech? Or am I getting stuff backwards?
That 50 nanomites seems a bit harder to get to me than the extra 100 plasteel, partly due to a few other mods providing alternative ways to get plasteel.
Always (less than) eager to stockpile 3 metric tons of steel to replicate a useful gun.

Dr. Watson. Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.

ORC_Gaming

sorry to ask this. But can you fix the weapon creation tables please? The error says something about a lack of quality (in the tables or weapons not the mod itself) and doesn't allow the weapons to spawn. :( otherwise great mod. is there a simple code i can put into the files to fix it or is it much bigger than that? thx

snipes

question is this mod know to cause crafting skill to not increase with the new production. also note i only have this mod installed and i think its causing stone cutting to not work either. i need crafting 12 for all the fun stuffz
Just a Animation Student Nothing to see here...move along

Carlsf

You add nano and cyber shields but I can't find them. Trader dosen't have them and crafting stations don't have the bill to craft them. This is bug or I again doing something wrong?

IAMEPSIL0N

Was hoping for some clarification on the nature of the Cybercoven as in my time playing with them installed I always took great pains not to upset them and so it would seem I never had any under my control to do a lot of the testing for myself and am not an expert enough code interpreter to be certain from reading.

Am I correct that the Cybercoven are meant to be humanoid in shape but not biologically 'human' or quite possible not even meant to be biological at all in the end?, I was in the middle of the modify humanoid races to have access to 'human' medical recipes stage of setting up mods when it struck me that it might be intentional that the Cybercover can't be augmented if they are supposed to be pre-augmented or machines by nature.

Also are they meant to show up naked sometimes or did I break something?

Smikis

All costs have to be lowered through the mod , requiring nanothread for everything in huge amounts, make everything pointless, unless you are running huge nano thread farms, it will literally take years to craft a single item

Dragoon

Quote from: IAMEPSIL0N on April 04, 2015, 03:07:37 AM
-snip-
They are naked because of the cost to their guns.

They are people who live in a cybernetic colony and most like don't have anything much (again because of the cost of the guns)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

Quote from: Smikis on April 04, 2015, 06:17:13 PM
All costs have to be lowered through the mod , requiring nanothread for everything in huge amounts, make everything pointless, unless you are running huge nano thread farms, it will literally take years to craft a single item
The most expensive piece of armour takes 25 Nanothread. That's 5-8 (depending on luck) benches in 8 days growth. How is that years exactly? Then the construction time is similar but less than parkas. But still not anywhere near the time from you are stating. The mod is progressive from vanilla. It's not ment to produce loads of armour in the space of your first month.

rditto48801

Quote from: elStrages on April 05, 2015, 04:01:31 AM
Quote from: Smikis on April 04, 2015, 06:17:13 PM
The most expensive piece of armour takes 25 Nanothread.
The cheapest I see, Nanotech Greaves, cost 140 Nanothread total (90 nanothread, 50 more for the 10 nanomites).

QuoteThat's 5-8 (depending on luck) benches in 8 days growth.
Plants rest and do not grow half of the day (at night), even if sitting next to a sun lamp.
So that means 16 days are needed to reach that 8 days of growth.

QuoteHow is that years exactly?
Having to go the Devilstrand route to get Hyperweave. 72 day growing on normal soil to reach their '36' days growth. Toss in not using a 'green house', and bad luck with cold weather and cold snaps possibly leading to Devilstrand needing to be re-planted or otherwise not growing enough and being killed by cold in winter before it is ready to harvest... That's my guess anyways, as I had such things happen to me before (although that was in Alpha 8)

I find it odd that no nanothread based items at all is needed for Cybernetic armor.
In a way, one can be pumping out Cybernetic armor before even having infrastructure in place to be making the Nanotech items in general in any sizable amount, perhaps due to limited plasteel initially limiting how many nanoponics can be built early one.
One just needs lots and lots and LOTS of space devoted to growing stuff, and some time waiting for a few nanoponics to make the nanothread for the cybernetics bench. And a lot more patience. And lots of power for enclosed growing areas/green houses.
Always (less than) eager to stockpile 3 metric tons of steel to replicate a useful gun.

Dr. Watson. Proving that being wrong is one step closer to being right.