[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

Quote from: Scelous on April 18, 2015, 09:20:42 PM
Are there any problems running this with Alpha 10?

Yes mods from past alpha usually don't go well with the next one(s) unless it updated to its code.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

LegendZero88

Dumatoin

Jackie Estegado

rakker614

SupremeSoviet

Been almost a month since your last post.  Please update this mod I cannot play without it anymore.  I usually build my own mod pack and this is a central component to the whole thing!

Ouan

Pew! Pew! I wait breathless anticipation of the return of this mod for more death by fire and flame.
Damn Pirates!

shhfiftyfive

i hope elStrages is just taking a break from this patch and isn't seemingly gone for good like epyk...

Facepunch

Wulfik

Baguette

I built an entirely nanotech super-soldier.
This mod is amasing.
R.I.P all my saves that got permanently corrupted by mods
2015-2015

Jackie Estegado

I say if until Alpha 12 he doesn't come back someone take over the mod and update it.

will2216

Quote from: Jackie Estegado on June 12, 2015, 10:25:27 AM
I say if until Alpha 12 he doesn't come back someone take over the mod and update it.
agreed

newvelaric

I also agreed. Regrettable if that were to happen though...

darkrage000

except thbat you open yourself to legal issues when you take over someone elses intelectual creation