[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackie Estegado

Thing is he is unlikely to mind if his mod becomes community run, atleast untill he comes back.

Ouan

Quote from: Dante King on June 28, 2015, 07:10:23 PM
I hope he returns...

Ditto. I loved this mod in the past and check on it from time to time to see if it is ported forward. I half-assed it into A10 form, but one day soon I may get it in its intended A11 form. Patience is key, patience is life.
Damn Pirates!

Vas

If you should return, you'll need to re-work your mod addon to work with my modular hydroponics if you want it to work with my system again.  :P  I actually still have the files from the A9 version or whenever it was last made.  https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30270697/rimworld/Old/CyberneticsStormModularHydro.zip
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Ouan

A12! It is slated to be a long lasting one, so... you know.. an update please? j/k your mods fans wait patiently for RL to stop stealing time from what is truly important (Cannibal colonies and massive cybernetic implanting of course).
Damn Pirates!

Aeo

elStrages was last online four months ago, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for an update from him..
I decided to give updating the mod a go myself. I've got it working in A12c, or at least there are no errors in the console. Need to test it more thoroughly.

Acurapassion

Quote from: Aeo on August 28, 2015, 06:12:07 PM
elStrages was last online four months ago, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for an update from him..
I decided to give updating the mod a go myself. I've got it working in A12c, or at least there are no errors in the console. Need to test it more thoroughly.

If you get that working / want help testing, I would love to know. :)

Dima_

sucks about the developer leaving, this was one of the only mods that actually kept me playing rimworld for so long. i quit about 6 months ago, but now that i'm back and this mod isnt, i dont think i want to play.

Aeo

Played long enough to test most things, everything seems to be working fine minus the cyber coven which I didn't bother with.

Cybernetic Storm A12D

Compatibility patch for Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 1.51

Dima_

Quote from: Aeo on September 16, 2015, 10:46:42 PM
Played long enough to test most things, everything seems to be working fine minus the cyber coven which I didn't bother with.

Cybernetic Storm A12D

awesome! cant wait to test this out! do you know if we are going to still have the problem of fully bionic/cybernetic people being 50x susceptible to brain, heart, and liver damage?

Ykara

Quote from: Aeo on September 16, 2015, 10:46:42 PM

Cybernetic Storm A12D

Wow, that must have been a lot of work updating from A9 to A12! Good job!

Aeo

Quote from: Dima_ on September 18, 2015, 11:50:37 AM
awesome! cant wait to test this out! do you know if we are going to still have the problem of fully bionic/cybernetic people being 50x susceptible to brain, heart, and liver damage?

I've never experienced that problem myself, so I couldn't say for certain.
I do have a couple of fully cybernetic colonists running around who have seen plenty of combat without major injury though. But they could just be lucky.

fabz159

Hello thanks for the update of this mod, but i have a problem nano vine are not growing, all of the other things in the mod work perfectly how can i fix that ? thank you.

Aeo

Quote from: fabz159 on September 22, 2015, 07:04:24 AM
Hello thanks for the update of this mod, but i have a problem nano vine are not growing, all of the other things in the mod work perfectly how can i fix that ? thank you.

Found the problem. Nano vine had the wrong tickertype.
Either download again for the fix, or open CyberneticStorm-A12D\Defs\ThingDefs\Plants_CultivatedCS.xml and change <tickerType>Rare</tickerType> to <tickerType>Long</tickerType>