[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORC_Gaming

Quote from: Aeo on September 22, 2015, 02:54:26 PM
Quote from: fabz159 on September 22, 2015, 07:04:24 AM
Hello thanks for the update of this mod, but i have a problem nano vine are not growing, all of the other things in the mod work perfectly how can i fix that ? thank you.

Found the problem. Nano vine had the wrong tickertype.
Either download again for the fix, or open CyberneticStorm-A12D\Defs\ThingDefs\Plants_CultivatedCS.xml and change <tickerType>Rare</tickerType> to <tickerType>Long</tickerType>

You my, good sir, are glorious!!

Ouan

Quote from: Aeo on September 16, 2015, 10:46:42 PM
Played long enough to test most things, everything seems to be working fine minus the cyber coven which I didn't bother with.

Cybernetic Storm A12D

Compatibility patch for Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 1.51
Thanks for the update! I have been waiting for aeons for this!
Damn Pirates!

linkman1234963

so glad this got a update, i loved playing this.
i only hope it doesn't require a new colonly.
even if it does, oh well. still going to have fun.

Prophetmaster

Hey cybernetic storm is one of my favorite mods for this amazing game. makes the endgame more intense and worthwhile. I wish to know if there is any plan to implement a A13 product.

Ouan

I am wondering too. It makes the end more certain for sure. I am dlingthe 12D version to see if it is close to working for A13.
Damn Pirates!

Dima_

any chance someone would be willing to take up the mantle and update this for future releases? we had one for a12, but its a14 now. this was one of the best mods in the game, and something that really kept me attached to rimworld for a long time.

Facepunch

First mod I ever had on Rimworld, A8. Nostalgia, would be great to see this mod taken up, again.

Deimos Rast

I spent an hour or so looking this over, and while it's certainly doable, I'll be honest: I don't really see the point. If you want Bionics, you go EPOE. If you want advanced tech, you go GlitterTech. I think it might be time to let this one go.
#StopPluginAbuse

Dima_

Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 12, 2016, 11:30:37 PM
I spent an hour or so looking this over, and while it's certainly doable, I'll be honest: I don't really see the point. If you want Bionics, you go EPOE. If you want advanced tech, you go GlitterTech. I think it might be time to let this one go.
well, this was the very first mod i ever used and it'd be great to see it refurbished. but more importantly it actually defined the way that i played the game, so there's that.

Jdalt40

I'll check it out to see if it is doable, don't count on me though since I have the smallest amount of modding experience

EDIT: Sorry but this wall of text overloaded me :D, I'll leave the output log here so you don't have to test the outcome before editing the mod
Ignore the packets received at the start and end of the output, that's just another mod on which does not interfere with this mod.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]