[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyX

Quote from: elStrages on December 21, 2014, 08:12:28 AM
Quote from: PapaDookie on December 21, 2014, 07:26:38 AM
i'm having issues with the nanoponics table not having any recipes in it. ie can't grow nanovine :/

it doesnt have recipes in it, but they grow it automatically when you got free growers ^^

on a sidenote, you changed all the armorstuff, so it works again, which is nice.
however, the helmets give you aiming time +, so it actually makes you shoot slower.
i dont think this was intended, so... just sayin :D

elStrages

Quote from: DestroyX on December 21, 2014, 08:16:02 AM
Quote from: PapaDookie on December 21, 2014, 07:26:38 AM
i'm having issues with the nanoponics table not having any recipes in it. ie can't grow nanovine :/

it doesnt have recipes in it, but they grow it automatically when you got free growers ^^

on a sidenote, you changed all the armorstuff, so it works again, which is nice.
however, the helmets give you aiming time +, so it actually makes you shoot slower.
i dont think this was intended, so... just sayin :D
really, damn I will have a look.
yep that's a f**k up lol I have changed it to a - in the code, anyone who needs to change it should look in:
CyberneticStorm>Defs>thingDefs>(apparel Name)
Its the bottom code set cant miss it, search for this <AimingDelayFactor>

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

elStrages

MOD freshly updated to v2.4 :) I hope you all like it as this is it until after Christmas.  Check the change log for full details, mostly a few changes and additions to the game. I hope you enjoy it and Happy Gaming.
NOTE: may not be back compatible if you have 'Nanomite Implants' Installed as these were removed form the game.

Just like to say thanks for the support, across the three downloads portals I had over 1500 downloads for v2.1 - v2.35 and I hope 2.4 does just as well!
So again I hope you enjoy it Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dragoon

I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

Quote from: Dragoon on December 22, 2014, 11:34:40 AM
I personally prefer the old nanotech to the red one.
If you go into the files CS\textures\etc navigate to the armour and just edit the file change the colour as you want bud :)

pktongrimworld

Any fix on attaching normal human parts yet?

*still waiting on ways to attach all those harvested limbs from prisoners onto my pirate frontline conscripts*

*god knows I aint giving those guys the good stuff.

edit: woot, nvm they updated extended surgery!

WOOOT

Dragoon

um I built a nano brain for someone who got shot in the head but when I go over to operations the option to install it is not there.

elStrages

Quote from: Dragoon on December 22, 2014, 05:22:44 PM
um I built a nano brain for someone who got shot in the head but when I go over to operations the option to install it is not there.
Should be, check in the files under thingsdefs/human there will be a list of install able items. If it's not in the list I deleted it somehow and I'm sorry. I'm on the road now and have no way to fix. You can always add the code yourself.  Again I am sorry

Patriota

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: elStrages on December 22, 2014, 06:51:50 PM
Quote from: Dragoon on December 22, 2014, 05:22:44 PM
Should be, check in the files under thingsdefs/human there will be a list of install able items. If it's not in the list I deleted it somehow and I'm sorry. I'm on the road now and have no way to fix. You can always add the code yourself.  Again I am sorry

in the newest version 2.4 rar, races_humanoid under Defs/thingdefs/  contains both
     <li>InstallNanoAdvancedBrainCS</li>
     <li>InstallNanoBrainCS</li>

so perhaps you have a version mixup or there is something more missing.  I have not played with that aspect of the mod yet.

elStrages

Quote from: Patriota on December 22, 2014, 07:08:48 PM
Are u compatibile your mod with extended surgery and bionics?

Te last version wasn't. I haven't checked this one but I just put no on the main description just in case. I wouldn't imagine it would be.

Dragoon

Quote from: Dave-In-Texas on December 22, 2014, 09:52:50 PM
in the newest version 2.4 rar, races_humanoid under Defs/thingdefs/  contains both
     <li>InstallNanoAdvancedBrainCS</li>
     <li>InstallNanoBrainCS</li>

so perhaps you have a version mixup or there is something more missing.  I have not played with that aspect of the mod yet.
[/quote]

I re downloaded says the same here is a screenshot.

[attachment deleted due to age]

elStrages

How strange. If it's in the list I'm not sure without looking deeper sorry. I will make a note and try and fix it when I can