[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

is it possible for there to be a compatibility patch between extended surgery and cybernetic storm?

john pretzel

Perhaps if this mod dropped the bionic and human parts, and focus on the new implemented features, like the nano and cybernetic parts, and armors
:)

But extended surgery still has issues with shoulder/arm parts and I'm yet to confirm if the brain surgery (install one) works.

Dragoon

I'm not sure whats wrong but I cant install any body parts I don't know what could be conflicting here is the list i'm using.

imperial guard
alpha muffalo
animal hide working
animu hair
brain surgery
canned food
central heating mod
clutter
cook fire addon
cybernetic storm
edi(interface,prepare carefully)
ed(core,embrasures,shield)
e-headted floors for the emprah
guns+
hobo stove
jaffa kree
liandri corp
romance
mai
modular tables
more furniture
more hair
norbals
project haloverse
project armory
rim troopers
roof support
surgery extended bionics
uv ground lights
vas conduict hydrosteel

any else have these problems with any of these mods installed?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

john pretzel

Dragoon

well the surgery one is new and I couldn't install the brain before.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

elStrages

Quote from: 123nick on December 23, 2014, 04:04:30 PM
is it possible for there to be a compatibility patch between extended surgery and cybernetic storm?

We will never be compatible. As we both edit the human pawn file. It wouldn't matter if I took bionics out.

Quote from: john pretzel on December 23, 2014, 06:26:57 PM
Surgery extended? They mess wit the same thing.

It would most likely be this one. If his installs first or mine installs first it will stop the other working for the same reason above. The human difs

Dragoon

I tested it without any of the surgerys on (new colony) but I could only remove parts not install any.

elStrages

Quote from: Dragoon on December 24, 2014, 06:42:09 AM
I tested it without any of the surgerys on (new colony) but I could only remove parts not install any.
Oh crap -.- if this is true then it's unplayable and I am sorry

Vas

I'm not exactly sure why but it seems your plant pot disappears when someone uses my hydroponics mod.  I haven't used your mod so I wouldn't know exactly why, and I looked at the files but the defs are clearly different, so not sure why it would be happening.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

elStrages

Quote from: Vas on December 24, 2014, 06:50:55 AM
I'm not exactly sure why but it seems your plant pot disappears when someone uses my hydroponics mod.  I haven't used your mod so I wouldn't know exactly why, and I looked at the files but the defs are clearly different, so not sure why it would be happening.

Very obscure. I made a whole new table for the plants to grow on too so shouldn't even effect. I will add it to my notes to see if I can narrow it down!

elStrages

Just to let everyone know if the current version here is broken ok miss ball previous versions are uploaded. You can back track to a working version till I can fix it. And I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Vas

Nvm, I there wasn't an issue with the two mods.  :P  See this.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

elStrages

Quote from: Vas on December 24, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

Wonderful. Yes I would love your modular code to put in. I can do it when I get a chance. I will place credit where due.

Vas

Quote from: elStrages on December 24, 2014, 12:53:12 PM
Quote from: Vas on December 24, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

Wonderful. Yes I would love your modular code to put in. I can do it when I get a chance. I will place credit where due.

I'll work on the graphics and modular bit a bit later today maybe.  Oddly tired today, not sure why.

elStrages