[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

elStrages

I will have a look thanks for the details.

As for this:
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 07:51:46 PM
The preview pic is like *mind exploded from a nuclear missile*
What? Is it too big or something?

HBKRKO619

Hello elStrages.
I tryed anything and everything (mod order, desactivate some mod, etc ....) during at least 4H but when i activate Cybernetic Storm and start a game, my 3 poor guys stay here, whithout a move, doing absolutly nothing, even not running around like headless chicken like they usuallly do when they have nothing to do. When i ask them to cut a tree for exemple, they go for it but if I ask for nothing, they don't move, even not going to eat or sleep (totally gamebreaking, we're agree xD)
I totally running out of solution because it's only happening when I use your mod or "natural surgery".
My game run very well with "extended surgery and bionic" but not yours :( (no I don't activate the 2 together) and, honestly, I slightly prefer your mod so I really don't know what to do :(

P.S. : I posted this on the "natural surgery" topic as well, maybe the modder will have a solution.

Utherix

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 05, 2015, 02:25:20 PM
Hello elStrages.
I tryed anything and everything (mod order, desactivate some mod, etc ....) during at least 4H but when i activate Cybernetic Storm and start a game, my 3 poor guys stay here, whithout a move, doing absolutly nothing, even not running around like headless chicken like they usuallly do when they have nothing to do. When i ask them to cut a tree for exemple, they go for it but if I ask for nothing, they don't move, even not going to eat or sleep (totally gamebreaking, we're agree xD)
I totally running out of solution because it's only happening when I use your mod or "natural surgery".
My game run very well with "extended surgery and bionic" but not yours :( (no I don't activate the 2 together) and, honestly, I slightly prefer your mod so I really don't know what to do :(

P.S. : I posted this on the "natural surgery" topic as well, maybe the modder will have a solution.
Try deleting the game folder and re-installing it.

MikhailBoho

Absolutely love this mod, but I noticed that the grieves are a bit too common. I wind up with enough from raider strikes that I can outfit all my colonists with them, selling the rest for immense profit.

As a result, I rarely bother crafting limbs, as my grieves money has left me with more than enough silver to just buy the parts from the traders when they come around. Is there a way to either nerf the rarity of grieves, or their worth to traders?

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Utherix on January 05, 2015, 07:25:36 PM
Hello elStrages.

Already tried and nothing change. Anyway, I wanted "cybernetic storm" and "natural surgery" but, it bug my game for no reason o-O so I play with "Extended surgery and bionic" and "brain removal", that work good but it's not the 2 mods I wanted first :/

Hargut

How is the plants named i have to use ?

Cuz i have lot of mods and lot of plants >D

Arrean

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 06, 2015, 03:30:24 AM
Hello elStrages.

Already tried and nothing change. Anyway, I wanted "cybernetic storm" and "natural surgery" but, it bug my game for no reason o-O so I play with "Extended surgery and bionic" and "brain removal", that work good but it's not the 2 mods I wanted first :/

Both mods redefine Races_Humanoid.xml file. That might be the case. I suggest you not to use them simultaneously. I actually right for personal use working on integrating Natural surgery into the CS, it might take few days, but i can share results with you.

Arrean

Also. to @elStrages.
When using CS i get weird bug, always when something spawns from the droppod, there is a slight chance that game will try to spawn some bodypart of named dropping pawn somewhere around (-1000,-1000,-1000) and fails, thus giving me an error message.
It does not affect further gameplay(it seems) but it is pretty annoying.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Arrean on January 06, 2015, 07:47:34 AM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 06, 2015, 03:30:24 AM
Hello elStrages.

Both mods redefine Races_Humanoid.xml file. That might be the case. I suggest you not to use them simultaneously. I actually right for personal use working on integrating Natural surgery into the CS, it might take few days, but i can share results with you.

I was sure I had tested with only cybernetic storm yesterday but it seem not -_- Now, with only this mod as surgery mod, my little guy move by themselve without any problem, I can do the research and harvest some body part so everything seem right. The problem now is that it only SEEM because I can´t install them back o-O

palandus

Well, if -1000, -1000, -1000 is a mountain spot nothing will spawn and produce an error, but if that is a clear area, then organs will spawn there. The problem is if you set a stockpile, such as your selling stockpile, to contain organs, you will see your colonists going to -1000, -1000, -1000, to grab them. I've lost many a colonist doing that when raiders drop and I don't notice them going to the organs.

I had the same problem in A7 with Extended Bionics (I don't use it anymore; your mod Elstrages is WAAAAAAAAY better)

Hargut

palandus

Suggestions:

Add a Cybernetic Nose, Jaw and Brain; Also add recipes for them!
Add a recipe for Nanotech Nose and Nanotech Jaw (there isn't one for either)

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: elStrages on January 05, 2015, 06:35:03 AM
I will have a look thanks for the details.

As for this:
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 07:51:46 PM
The preview pic is like *mind exploded from a nuclear missile*
No, just all the stuff you can do in this. 8)
What? Is it too big or something?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Utherix

Quote from: palandus on January 07, 2015, 08:43:57 PM
Suggestions:

Add a Cybernetic Nose, Jaw and Brain; Also add recipes for them!
Add a recipe for Nanotech Nose and Nanotech Jaw (there isn't one for either)

I was looking for a Cybernetic Jaw. Id imagine its used as a melee weapon! Or maybe its just a tube and a speaker... hmmm...