[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mihsan

Quote from: elStrages on January 13, 2015, 11:18:42 AMWhat preview, the image? bad hurt or good hurt?

Preview image in first post. I feel real pain from it in my eyes. Too sharp, too many colors, too bright colors.

Not going to even test this mod because of it.
Pain, agony and mechanoids.

HBKRKO619

Ok, I made more tests and I really don't understand :(
I have only Core and Cybernetic storm activated in this order, I close my game, start it, create a news world, a new coloni, I harvest a kidney (vanilla body part) and an arm (cybernetic storm body part), I can re install the kidney but not the arm o-O
I really want to play with this mod but I can't use the surgery part of it (it work with extended surgery and bionic but i prefer this mod)

HELP  :'(

EDIT : I obviously have the last update of the core game and this mod but never been able to made work the surgery part of this mod :(
EDIT2 : This mod need recipe nurse mod ? because i don't us it, maybe it's this  ???

elStrages

Quote from: Mihsan on January 13, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
Quote from: elStrages on January 13, 2015, 11:18:42 AMWhat preview, the image? bad hurt or good hurt?

Preview image in first post. I feel real pain from it in my eyes. Too sharp, too many colors, too bright colors.

Not going to even test this mod because of it.
well that's your choice, I'm sure I wont miss you not playing the mod. but thanks for your comments non the less.

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 13, 2015, 11:31:22 AM
I have only Core and Cybernetic storm activated in this order, I close my game, start it, create a news world, a new coloni, I harvest a kidney (vanilla body part) and an arm (cybernetic storm body part), I can re install the kidney but not the arm o-O
I really want to play with this mod but I can't use the surgery part of it (it work with extended surgery and bionic but i prefer this mod)

HELP  :'(

EDIT : I obviously have the last update of the core game and this mod but never been able to made work the surgery part of this mod :(

ok bud thanks for the details, I will look into it.

HBKRKO619

thank you elStrages :) If you didn't saw my last edit of my last post, did your mod need recipe nurse ?

elStrages

Utherix

Update looks good!
Question:
1. The factions only take effect if you have other mods using them, right?

elStrages

Quote from: Utherix on January 13, 2015, 12:32:57 PM
Update looks good!
Question:
1. The factions only take effect if you have other mods using them, right?
The factions supplied with the mod will work only if Cybernetic Storm is installed.

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 13, 2015, 11:46:15 AM
OK so I just realised that I didn't put in the surgery to re add arm and leg into the game, I will add them now and they will be in the next update :)

HBKRKO619

Quote from: elStrages on January 13, 2015, 01:07:24 PM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 13, 2015, 11:46:15 AM
OK so I just realised that I didn't put in the surgery to re add arm and leg into the game, I will add them now and they will be in the next update :)

OMG thank you elStrages, I will finally be able to play with your mod at 100%  ;D But, you talk about the arms and legs but I just did the test and it didn't work for literally every body part of your mod (stomach, leg, arm, eye, nose, ear, ......)

elStrages

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 13, 2015, 02:32:48 PM
OMG thank you elStrages, I will finally be able to play with your mod at 100%  ;D But, you talk about the arms and legs but I just did the test and it didn't work for literally every body part of your mod (stomach, leg, arm, eye, nose, ear, ......)
That's a mod conflict if I've head of one. Everything shouldn't stop working and I've tested mine and it's fine.

HBKRKO619

Quote from: elStrages on January 13, 2015, 02:47:13 PM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 13, 2015, 02:32:48 PM
That's a mod conflict if I've head of one. Everything shouldn't stop working and I've tested mine and it's fine.

Weird, I've just tested it before writing my post with just core and your mod.
Anyway, if you fix it for the legs and arms, it will be enought for me to play with your mod instead of extended surgery and bionic and it will be already perfect. Thank you for your time elStrages, I can't wait for your next update  ;D

palandus

In the description it says 22/12/14 - 3.1 released (I think that should be 13/01/15)

Also, will the Commandos from Sam_ GlitterTech mod be included eventually?

elStrages

Quote from: palandus on January 13, 2015, 04:13:04 PM
In the description it says 22/12/14 - 3.1 released (I think that should be 13/01/15)
fixed - cheers
Quote from: palandus on January 13, 2015, 04:13:04 PM
Also, will the Commandos from Sam_ GlitterTech mod be included eventually?
There would be if it was a stand alone faction, as its a complete mod with an added faction maybe not, as I would only want to add the faction to the mod not the rest of his stuff so people probably wouldn't get what they are looking for. I will look into it and see whats what

elStrages

Stats on MODDB for the last month.
I am quite impressed with them, and would like to say thank you to anyone who visited, downloaded, looked, watched, liked, commented and reviewed!

pktongrimworld

is there a way to install the mod and not have changes/addition to the factions?

*likes your gear and stuff and all, but vikings and stormtroopers.... would love them to be optional*

palandus

You could probably delete those faction files, and thus not have them in your game.