[MOD](A9) Cybernetic Storm - Balances and Fix (v3.5 - 19MAR15)

Started by elStrages, December 11, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elStrages

Quote from: Hargut on January 14, 2015, 01:59:14 PM
Meh anyone can tell me where i can make Cybernetics ?

I just see i can make nano stuff, but not cyber stuff >D
Robotics Table

elStrages

Quote from: Daracke on January 14, 2015, 01:56:53 PM
Thanks again, I know it wasn't a huge problem, but I figured I should say something! Thanks for the quick turn around :)
ignore all that apparently they are just disabled by default in the menus on the left, if you go into the details of the bill you can check them all back on

xanatosxan

QuoteStrange is this a known bug? If so I will edit my files too so
I think it might just be a small compatibility or load order issue with project armory, though I'm not completely sure about that. I kept having the rebel trooplers in my game show up with no weapons so I simply changed the pawnkind weaponTags to gun or sniper rifle respectively. It worked in that they wield weapons now but they wield one of all the available weapons within the given tag.It's kind of funny to watch a battalion of stormtrooplers marching on my base colony armed with Ak-47's,plasma venters and other assorted weapons. It's really not a big issue.

elStrages

Cool that maybe the case. Hopefully a reorder will resolve issues.

palandus

More suggestions:

Attack Enhancement Implants = An upgrade that increases a specific combat oriented ability:
-> Ranged Hit Chance Modifier (Listed under Traits, Careful Shooter)
-> Melee Hit Chance Modifier (Listed under Traits, Brawler)
-> Ranged Attack Cooldown Modifier (Listed under Traits, Trigger Happy)
-> Melee Attack Cooldown Modifier (Makes melee attacks have a lowered cooldown; may only be possible to do this with actual bionics, such as Bionic Hand, Arm, or Exoskeleton)

Nano Cures = Whenever someone gets an infection or flu, or something like this, these can be administered to provide a massive boost in immunity (or full cure if the doctor is skilled enough), but can only be used for infections, flus, diseases, etc. (probably requires coding though)

Nanorifle = A weapon made with a lot of Nanomites, that deals 5000 damage to whatever it hits in a large radius (ie 4 or 5), basically one-shotting anything that is hit by its attack. One use item like the Triple Rocket Launcher though, so use it wisely (like on a large group of enemies or one really tough enemy) 

elStrages

These are all ideas I had. Just was working on other stud. :D the problem with the Nanomites cure is that to make it work a dll is needed and I don't know c#. Will have a look though

elStrages

Quote from: palandus on January 17, 2015, 12:50:02 AM
Attack Enhancement Implants = An upgrade that increases a specific combat oriented ability:
-> Ranged Hit Chance Modifier (Listed under Traits, Careful Shooter)
-> Melee Hit Chance Modifier (Listed under Traits, Brawler)
-> Ranged Attack Cooldown Modifier (Listed under Traits, Trigger Happy)
-> Melee Attack Cooldown Modifier (Makes melee attacks have a lowered cooldown; may only be possible to do this with actual bionics, such as Bionic Hand, Arm, or Exoskeleton)

Tried to get these to work but it seems you cannot edit those stats within the health diffs. unless you know of how to implement them I think I will have to make them something else like manipulation and sight etc.

Iwillbenicetou

I have an idea.
Cybermen

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

OR

Daleks

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

palandus

I believe Immersive Body for Alpha 7 had implants sorta like that. Could see how they did them.

elStrages

Quote from: palandus on January 18, 2015, 12:39:31 AM
I believe Immersive Body for Alpha 7 had implants sorta like that. Could see how they did them.
I will look. But may have become obsolete with the new alpha 8 coding

elStrages

Updated to version 3.2 I hope you like it. Loads of content added and there is a new preview layout due to people saying it was a bit in your face. now you just have the items.

Any problems as per usual let me know ad I will try to resolve them as soon as possible!

HBKRKO619

Thank you elStrages, I hope this update will finally made me able to install the bodypart harvested.

EDIT : OK, I still can't install the body part harvested exept the vanilla's one. So, like before, i can harvest the body part added in this mod but can't install them back o-O

I tested to desactivate this mod and activate extended surgery and bionic and everything work. I freaking don't understand why o-O

elStrages

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 18, 2015, 12:47:59 PM
Thank you elStrages, I hope this update will finally made me able to install the bodypart harvested.

EDIT : OK, I still can't install the body part harvested exept the vanilla's one. So, like before, i can harvest the body part added in this mod but can't install them back o-O

I tested to desactivate this mod and activate extended surgery and bionic and everything work. I freaking don't understand why o-O

I just realised why, they install scripts weren't added to the human race! thus wouldn't install I have added arms and legs now!, I terrible sorry for this, I will add the updated version ASAP!

EDIT:Ok problem resolved! so you should be able to install legs and arms now, there were no other parts in the recipes lest that I could see were missing from the Races Humans Files

EDIT2: Second apology I suppose... bugs fixed as mod was unplayable, sorry I didn't realise the issues until I got into an old save. should be fixed now and I have re-uploaded with fixes.

HBKRKO619

I took this new update with the fix and ...... nothing change :( To say everything in details, I harvested lung, kidney, arm and leg and I can install back the lung and kidney but not the arm and leg, I give up.
I have absolutly no bad feelings against you elStrages :) You tried everything and I honestly and 100% thank you for this but your mod seem to not like me xD I will give it a try again in the alpha 9, maybe the miracle will happen xD

elStrages

I really have no idea. It was my fault but with the fix I have no idea why the arms and legs don't work!

edit: just looked through my notes. Kinda forgot to do half the code for legs and arms. It's completely my fault! I will fixes this haha eventually!

EDIT: Fixed! and ready for download :)