We Landed Here: A tale of three girls on a hostile planet

Started by ShadowDragon8685, November 07, 2013, 06:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodyRex123

Why am i getting a photobucket thing for all the photos, is anyone else getting this?
Dragons!

keizerdoc

Quote from: CodyRex123 on December 01, 2013, 02:18:26 AM
Why am i getting a photobucket thing for all the photos, is anyone else getting this?
I am too. Every one of his/her stories has photobucket things.
Senatus Populusque Romanus
The Senate and the People of Rome

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: CodyRex123 on December 01, 2013, 02:18:26 AMWhy am i getting a photobucket thing for all the photos, is anyone else getting this?

Evidently this thread and Steam Valley put together cranked through all of my photobucket bandwidth and I neither have the money to spend on upgrading my Photobucket account nor know where I can find other image hosting suitable to host screenshots en masse.
Raiders must die!

CodyRex123

Thanks for the info, kinda hoping when or if you get the membership thingy what ever it is the photos come back with out you having to edit and put them in, but i am wondering how to put photos and where the photos go in when taken.
Dragons!

keizerdoc

Quote from: ShadowDragon8685 on December 01, 2013, 05:56:25 AM
Quote from: CodyRex123 on December 01, 2013, 02:18:26 AMWhy am i getting a photobucket thing for all the photos, is anyone else getting this?

Evidently this thread and Steam Valley put together cranked through all of my photobucket bandwidth and I neither have the money to spend on upgrading my Photobucket account nor know where I can find other image hosting suitable to host screenshots en masse.
I suggest imgur.com.
Senatus Populusque Romanus
The Senate and the People of Rome