Living 270 days on an ice sheet. A pictorial story.

Started by Rhadamant, December 13, 2014, 11:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the next story be? (160% Randy or Cassandra)

The hottest desert.
23 (59%)
The hottest jungle.
9 (23.1%)
The coldest tundra.
2 (5.1%)
Another coldest icesheet.
5 (12.8%)
Other (Specify in comments)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: December 18, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

Dive

This story was indeed really interesting to read :) I'm looking forward to read what you'll write next, I hope it will be about the hottest desert.

Rhadamant

I'm hoping for the hottest desert too. I probably have to figure out some restrictions to make it more difficult.

litlbear

yes

Cimanyd

So I'm not the only one that builds an unnecessary extra ship engine just to have a symmetrical ship. :P
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Rhadamant

Quote from: Cimanyd on December 16, 2014, 01:48:24 AM
So I'm not the only one that builds an unnecessary extra ship engine just to have a symmetrical ship. :P

Guilty as charged! My ship's got a lot of unnecessary parts going on in it, that's for sure. I wanted to make Teuton proud.

Dive

One little thing i forgot to mention though. It would be nice of you to make a conversion to Celsius whenever you mention temperature (like this: -120 F (-84 C)). I know it's easy to do, just type in google "-120 f". Readers could do it themselves, but it's a little bit distracting :)

Rhadamant

Quote from: Dive on December 16, 2014, 11:48:04 AM
One little thing i forgot to mention though. It would be nice of you to make a conversion to Celsius whenever you mention temperature (like this: -120 F (-84 C)). I know it's easy to do, just type in google "-120 f". Readers could do it themselves, but it's a little bit distracting :)

I'll certainly make a point of it in the future!

Auum

ITOS

Neat story. Glad to see they all made it out (relatively) okay. :)

Rhadamant

Quote from: ITOS on December 17, 2014, 03:39:29 PM
Neat story. Glad to see they all made it out (relatively) okay. :)

Yeah, Teuton will survive! I am sure of it! He made it out with 2/10ths of his brain.

Rhadamant

Alrighty then! I'll start a game with a super hot desert! Any requests in regards to story?

Wex

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Snownova

Quote from: Rhadamant on December 19, 2014, 12:12:59 AM
Alrighty then! I'll start a game with a super hot desert! Any requests in regards to story?

Start with a pacifist crew who are all incapable of violence.  (so better get turrets up asap)

milon

Quote from: Snownova on December 19, 2014, 04:51:10 AM
Quote from: Rhadamant on December 19, 2014, 12:12:59 AM

Start with a pacifist crew who are all incapable of violence.  (so better get turrets up asap)

This.  And maybe a cannibal or two.  :D